- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
For search tips, go to the Help page.
|12 Mar 2014||
The country operations business plan (COBP), 2014-2016 for Cambodia is an interim step in the preparation of the country partnership strategy (CPS), 2014-2018. The COBP, 2014-2016 describes the consistency of the business plan with the CPS, 2011-2013 and the 5-year policy agenda of the government. No...
|14 Dec 2013||
The country operations business plan (COBP), 2014-2016 for Timor-Leste describes the consistency of the business plan with the country partnership strategy (CPS), 2011-2015. The COBP supports rehabilitation and upgrading of core infrastructure, capacity development, and technical and vocational skills training. No (...
|28 Jul 2014||
ADB Fiji office is celebrating 10 years of serving Cook Islands, Fiji, Kiribati, Samoa, Tonga and Tuvalu. The Asia Development Bank's (ADB) Fiji office is celebrating 10 years of serving Cook Islands, Fiji, Kiribati, Samoa, Tonga and Tuvalu. In this time, ADB has significantly increased its support to improve the...
|30 Jun 2014||
News from Country Offices
47922-014 Preschool children in rural India learn from women teachers in a Hippocampus Learning Center. MANILA, PHILIPPINES (2 July 2014) – A Rs.100 million equity investment from the Asian Development Bank (ADB) will enable Hippocampus Learning Centers (HLC) to expand its preschool programs to over 700...
|19 Jun 2014||
41544 41544-084 GR0393 This is the Grant Agreement (Special Operations) for the Investment Climate Improvement Program - Subprogram 3 between the...
|30 May 2014||
41544 41544-084 This is the report and recommendation of the president (RRP) on a proposed policy-based grant to the Kyrgyz Republic for subprogram 3 of the Investment Climate Improvement Program. The RRP describes...
|28 Jan 2013||
46372-001 対ミャンマー融資再開の第1号案件を発表 【マニラ、2013年1月28日】アジア開発銀行（ADB）は、ミャンマーへの本格的な支援再開の第一号となるプログラムローンを発表した。同国の社会・経済開発を目的とし、貧困削減と成長促進の基盤づくりを支援することで、改革の更なる推進を後押しする。 Photo Essay: A...
|31 Mar 2014||
23 April 2014 ADBI, Tokyo This conference will present the below studies and improve them through discussion among experts in the field of financial regulation, integration, and inclusion. Session 1 – Financial System Stability, Inclusion and...
|30 Nov 2013||
46240 46240-001 8550 Decision document for the regional Inclusive Business Support project presented to ADB’s Board of Directors or...
|20 Jul 2012||
This country partnership strategy (CPS) defines ADB's strategic approach in Viet Nam for 2012-2015. The key principles of the new CPS are (i) alignment with the priorities of the Socio-Economic Development Plan (SEDP), 2011–2015 that intersect with Strategy 2020; (ii) focus on value-addition and innovative solutions; (iii) response to the government's commitment to economic...