- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
For search tips, go to the Help page.
|1 Apr 2014||
Asian Development Outlook ADB's Asian Development Outlook (ADO) 2014 projects that developing Asia's growth will increase from 6.1% in 2013 to 6.2% in 2014 and 6.4% in 2015. https://accounts.brightcove.com/en/terms-and-conditions...
|16 Oct 2013||
Development of Capital Markets in Member Countries of the South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation
This report examines the development and barriers to harmonization and integration among the capital markets of members of the South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation and to enumerate steps to achieving harmonization and integration. The globalization of capital markets has encouraged moves toward regional...
|5 Sep 2013||
Asian Development Review In this issue: Demographic Dividends Revisited, Princelings and Paupers? State Employment and the Distribution of Human Capital Investments Among Households in Viet Nam, Foreign Firms and Indigenous Technology Development in the People’s Republic of China,...
|30 Jun 2014||
42051 42051-013 42051-023 MF0031 LN2552 LN2553...
|9 Apr 2013||
Asian Development Outlook ADB's Asian Development Outlook (ADO) 2013 estimates that regional economic growth in the Asia Pacific region will pick up to 6.6% in 2013 and reach 6.7% in 2014. This is a distinct improvement on 2012, when growth stood at just over 6%. Consumer...
|6 May 2014||
English Share: Facebook Twitter Validations of Project Completion Reports Pakistan has made progress with capital market reforms since 1998. With support from the Asian Development Bank, the government undertook comprehensive capital market...
|13 Dec 2012||
亚行报告称，东南亚的实力带动亚洲经济保持增长 飞速攀升的东南亚经济体已成为亚洲发展中国家的一大亮点；若无东南亚经济体的贡献，2012年亚洲的经济增长会受到抑制。但亚洲开发银行（亚行）一份新的报告称，其他更广大的亚洲地区在2013年仍应提升经济发展速度。 菲律宾马尼拉 (2012年12月7日讯) - 飞速攀升的东南亚经济体已成为亚洲发展中国家的一大亮点；若无东南亚经济体的贡献，2012年亚洲的经济增长会受到抑制。但亚洲开发银行（亚行）一份新的报告称，...
|10 Dec 2012||
ADB to Assist Member Nations in Implementing Islamic Finance Standards ADB will help grow access to Islamic finance in Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Indonesia, and Pakistan with a $750,000 technical assistance grant to help implement prudential standards developed by the Islamic Finances...
|6 Dec 2012||
Southeast Asia's Strength Keeps Asia Growth on Track - ADB Report The surging economies of Southeast Asia have been a bright spot in developing Asia’s otherwise subdued 2012 growth performance, but the broader region should still pick up steam in 2013, says a new ADB report...
|7 Dec 2012||
Asian Development Outlook According to this Asian Development Outlook Supplement's findings, the surging economies of Southeast Asia have been a bright spot in an otherwise subdued 2012 growth performance in developing Asia, but the broader region should still pick up steam in...