- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
For search tips, go to the Help page.
|29 Jul 2014||
Southeast Asia has weathered its share of economic crises, usually emerging stronger. The 1997 Asian financial crisis spurred an overhaul of its financial systems and increased its resilience during the 2008 global financial crisis. But a new threat to its growth is now emerging: a shortage of infrastructure investment....
|20 Mar 2014||
English Share: Facebook Twitter Special Evaluation Studies ONGOING EVALUATION. This evaluation will assess the extent to which ADB support is relevant to the development challenges facing the Pacific’s smallest, and in some cases fragile,...
|31 Dec 2013||
Inclusive Business Potential at the ADB: A Preliminary Private Sector Operations Portfolio Assessment
46240 46240-001 8550 This report presents the key findings from a preliminary assessment conducted on the inclusive business potential of the ADB...
|24 May 2013||
English Share: Facebook Twitter Special Evaluation Studies ONGOING EVALUATION. Technical assistance is one of the Asian Development Bank’s (ADB) main operational instruments. Technical assistance operations assist ADB’s developing member...
|1 Mar 2013||
43385 43385-022 7512 Changes fundamentally altering or affecting purpose, components, costs, benefits, procurement, or other implementation...
|1 Mar 2013||
47068 47068-001 Decision document for the Regional–Research and Development Technical Assistance on Selected Evaluation Studies for 2013, presented to ADB’s Board of Directors or Management for approval...
|1 Dec 2012||
Developing Impact Evaluation Methodologies, Approaches, and Capacities in Selected Developing Member Countries
46185 46185-001 Decision document for Developing Impact Evaluation Methodologies, Approaches, and Capacities in Selected Developing Member Countries, presented to ADB’s Board of Directors or Management for approval...
|9 Oct 2012||
Strengthening the Implementation of the Asian Development Fund Grant Framework in ADB's Developing Member Countries
39287 39287-012 Completion Report for the technical assistance project Strengthening the Implementation of the Asian Development Fund Grant Framework in ADB's Developing Member Countries, summarizing expected...
|27 Jul 2012||
Developing a Computable General Equilibrium Modeling Framework for Analyzing the Impacts of Power Trading Between Mongolia and the People’s Republic of China
42097 42097-012 TA 6494 Completion report for the technical assistance on Developing a Computable General Equilibrium Modeling Framework for...
|31 Jan 2012||
40617 40617-012 <p>Technical assistance completion report summarizing expected impact, outcome, outputs, assessment and rating, major lessons, recommendations, and follow-up actions. </p...