- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
For search tips, go to the Help page.
|24 Dec 2013||
The country operations business plan (COBP) 2014–2016 for the Federated States of Micronesia describes the consistency of the business plan with the Pacific Approach 2010–2014 and Strategy 2020 of ADB, including grants and projects in the pipeline for the country. Mon, 12/23/2013...
|18 Dec 2013||
The regional cooperation operations business plan (RCOBP), 2014-2016 updates the RCOBP, 2013-2015 and is the third RCOBP under the regional cooperation strategy (RCS), 2011-2015 . Proposed regional operations for 2014-2016 are consistent with the RCS priorities. In 2014-2016, operations will continue to focus on (i) improving regional connectivity, (ii) boosting cross-border trade, and (iii...
|29 Jul 2013||
The country operations business plan (COBP), 2013–2015 for the Federated States of Micronesia describes the consistency of the business plan with the Pacific Approach 2010–2014 and Strategy 2020 of ADB, including grants and projects in the pipeline for the country. No 29...
|28 Jul 2014||
8 September 2014 - 9 September 2014 ADB Headquarters, Manila, Philippines Purpose / Background The rationale for regional cooperation and trade in energy cannot be further emphasized in the context of uneven distribution of energy...
|30 Jun 2014||
46134 46134-001 TA8148 An increase in technical assistance (TA) amount for Enhancing Coordination of the Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation...
|30 Jun 2014||
42051 42051-013 42051-023 MF0031 LN2552 LN2553...
|21 May 2014||
47277 47277-001 TA8648 This report is a decision document presented to ADB’s Board of Directors or Management for the approval of the proposed...
|5 May 2014||
25 June 2014 - 27 June 2014 Novotel (Clarke Quay), Singapore Description From 25 to 27 June 2014, Singapore will be home to the first regional workshop on "Green Freight and Logistics in Asia." Jointly organized by the...
|26 Dec 2012||
The regional cooperation operations business plan (RCOBP), 2013–2015 for South Asia updates the RCOBP, 2012–2014 and is the second RCOBP under the regional cooperation strategy (RCS), 2011–2015. The proposed regional operations for 2013–2015 are consistent with the priorities of the RCS. In 2013–2015, operations will continue to focus on (i) improving regional connectivity, (ii) boosting cross-...
|24 Jan 2013||
News from Pakistan: A Quarterly Newsletter of the Pakistan Resident Mission of the Asian Development Bank - January 2013
News from Pakistan In this issue of News from Pakistan: ADB Provides US$245 Million to Improve Pakistan's Power Distribution System; ADB Board Group Visits Pakistan; CAREC Ministers Agree on US$23 Billion Action Plan to Boost Central Asia Links; Pakistan's "Kinnow...