- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
For search tips, go to the Help page.
|19 Oct 2013||
This report is a compilation of energy supply and demand data of the member economies of the Asian Development Bank in Asia and the Pacific. The data include the latest 4 years of energy balances of 47 of the 48 ADB members in the region, and historical summary tables that present data on electric power generation, as well as macroeconomic and basic...
|14 Oct 2013||
Power Swaps Can Help Asia-Pacific Manage Daunting Future Energy Needs - Report Cross-border power exchanges can play a central role in helping Asia and the Pacific meet its booming demand for power, which is set to sharply outpace the rest of the world’s over the next two decades,...
|9 Oct 2013||
This book provides an energy outlook for the region up to the year 2035 to help identify policy, social, infrastructure, and technology issues that must be addressed to meet future energy needs of ADB members in Asia and the Pacific. This report attempts to identify policy, social, infrastructure, and technology issues that...
|30 Jun 2014||
43456 43456-023 GR0218 LN2671 Initial environmental examination describing environmental condition...
|9 Apr 2013||
亚洲未来繁荣需仰仗能源利用的重大转变 中国香港（2013年4月9日迅）—亚洲开发银行（亚行）最新报告称，亚洲正沿着一条危险而不可持续的能源路径前进，如果这条路径得不到重大改变，将导致环境灾难以及穷国和富国在获取能源方面的巨大差距。 Video : Developing Asia - World's Largest Energy Consumer in Two Decades 中国香港（2013年4月9日迅）—亚洲开发银行（亚行）最新报告称，...
|8 Apr 2013||
Asia's Future Prosperity Requires Major Change in Energy Use Asia is moving along a dangerously unsustainable energy path that will result in environmental disaster and a gaping divide in energy access between rich and poor unless the region dramatically changes course, says a...
|9 Apr 2013||
Asian Development Outlook ADB's Asian Development Outlook (ADO) 2013 estimates that regional economic growth in the Asia Pacific region will pick up to 6.6% in 2013 and reach 6.7% in 2014. This is a distinct improvement on 2012, when growth stood at just over 6%. Consumer...
|20 Jan 2014||
44198 44198-013 0294 2869 Major goods, works and consulting services procurement either ongoing or...
|21 Oct 2013||
46348 46348-003 This project data sheet (PDS) translated in Russian is provided for the Toktogul Rehabilitation Project - Phase 2 in the Kyrgyz Republic. Согласно Политике АБР по связям с...
|18 Oct 2013||
The Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC) Program helps Kyrgyz Republic and its neighbors realize their potential by promoting regional cooperation in transport, trade and energy. Watch video in Русский (Russian) . carec...