- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
For search tips, go to the Help page.
|1 Jan 2014||
41924 41924-014 This provides the executive summary of the updated environmental impact assessment translated in Hmong. It examines the social and environmental consequences of the Nam Ngiep 1 Hydropower Project in...
|25 Mar 2013||
46914 46914-014 7371 This project data sheet (PDS) translated in Lao is provided for the Southeast Asia Energy Efficiency Project...
|6 Oct 2011||
This Country Partnership Strategy defines ADB's strategic approach in the Lao People's Democratic Republic for 2012-2016, aligned with Strategy 2020, the country's own development strategy, and ADB's comparative strengths, and complement efforts by its development partners. No (Country Planning...
|4 Jun 2009||
The Energy Policy 2009 aligns ADB's energy operations to meet energy security needs, facilitate a transition to a low-carbon economy, and achieve ADB's vision of a region free of poverty. The policy represents a coherent translation of important elements of Strategy 2020 that prioritize energy-related objectives and identify the institutional capabilities needed for the future...
|31 May 2012||
Greater Mekong Subregion Nam Ngum 3 Hydropower Project: Project Communication Material (Lao Translation)
40906 46178 40906-014 46178-001 This document provides information (in Lao) on the Asian Development Bank's...
|31 Oct 2011||
40906 40906-014 <p> Executive summary of the draft Environmental Impact Assessment for the Nam Ngum 3 Hydropower Project, translated into Lao.</p> Executive summary of the...
|31 Jul 2011||
Nam Ngum 3 Hydropower Project: Resettlement and Ethnic Minority Development Plan Executive Summary (Lao Translation)
40906 40906-014 <p> Executive summary of the resettlement and ethnic minorities development plan for the Nam Ngum 3 Hydropower project in Lao PDR translated in Lao, addressing impacts and issues of Involuntary...