- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
For search tips, go to the Help page.
|1 Apr 1998||
The 1997 Annual Report of the Board of Directors to the Board of Governors reviews ADB's operations, projects, internal administration, financial management, and funding. The report also contains chapters on regional highlights and economic developments. The report includes the complete financial statements, a statistical annex, and appendixes...
|1 Dec 1998||
EDRC Occasional Papers In this paper a framework of tax reform requirements for Viet Nam is developed based on theories of taxation, particularly Optimal Tax Theory, and international tax reform experience in market and transitional economies. The framework is then used to analyze the structure and system of taxation in Viet...
|1 Oct 1998||
Asia Least-cost Greenhouse Gas Abatement Strategy (ALGAS) This series of 11 country reports and a summary report are based on the Study of Least-Cost Greenhouse Abatement for Asia (ALGAS), the largest technical assistance project ever undertaken by ADB. Each country report presents the country findings and...
|1 Apr 1998||
Asian Development Outlook This issue of the Asian Development Outlook is the tenth in a series of annual economic reports on the developing member countries (DMCs) of the Asian Development Bank. This issue of the Asian Development Outlook is the tenth in...
|31 Dec 1998||
English Share: Facebook Twitter Technical Assistance Performance Evaluation Reports This report assesses the effectiveness of three technical assistance activities to upgrade the skills of appropriate staff in the State Bank of Viet Nam, the...
|31 Dec 1998||
30295 3147 capital market development finance viet nam (Viet Nam, Money and Capital Markets,...
|24 Dec 1998||
30295-012 30295012 Capital Market Development Financial Market Development The...
|23 Dec 1998||
32529-012 32529012 Energy Sector Profile The TA will prepare an Energy Sector Profile Study for Viet Nam, which will become a major input in the...
|15 Dec 1998||
30316-013 30316013 Phnom Penh-HCMC Road Improvement GMS: Phnom Penh-HCMC Road Improvement...
|11 Dec 1998||
25033-013 25033013 Accounting and Management Education Vocational and Technical Education Project...