- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
For search tips, go to the Help page.
|24 Aug 2012||
English Share: Facebook Twitter Learning Curves The regional evaluation study on the transport sector in Pacific developing member countries evaluates and derives lessons from ADB transportation development assistance to the region between 1995...
|31 Jul 2009||
ADB Support for Public Sector Reforms in the Pacific: Enhance Results through Ownership, Capacity, and Continuity
English Share: Facebook Twitter Special Evaluation Studies Since the early 1980s, developing countries in the Pacific—some of them fragile states, most of them small, and many of them remote—have generally fared more poorly than their East Asian...
|31 May 2006||
English Share: Facebook Twitter Special Evaluation Studies This study was designed to assess the extent to which the Asian Development Bank's (ADB) fisheries policy (1997) guides and influences the design and implementation of ADB...
|31 May 2002||
English Share: Facebook Twitter Project Performance Evaluation Reports This report evaluates the performance of the Santo Port Project aimed at maintaining exports and imports by providing Santo Port in Vanuatu with a new earthquake-resistant...
|31 Dec 2001||
Advisory Technical Assistance to Selected Development Finance Institutions in Pacific Developing Member Countries
English Share: Facebook Twitter Technical Assistance Performance Evaluation Reports This technical assistance (TA) performance audit report covers eight advisory TAs approved in the 1990s, involving nine institutions in four Pacific DMCs—-the...
|31 Oct 2001||
English Share: Facebook Twitter Special Evaluation Studies Economic and sector work is a crucial input in the development process because it provides important analytical links to transform the ADB’s overall development strategy into operational...
|31 Dec 1996||
English Share: Facebook Twitter Project Performance Evaluation Reports This report evaluates the performance of the Multiproject Loan Project designed to improve transport facilities for the collection and export of copra and reconstruction and...
|30 Nov 1996||
English Share: Facebook Twitter Special Evaluation Studies This study assesses the effectiveness and impact of ADB’s technical assistance for institutional strengthening in Vanuatu, which received 18 advisory and operational technical assistance...