- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
For search tips, go to the Help page.
|24 Aug 2012||
English Share: Facebook Twitter Learning Curves The regional evaluation study on the transport sector in Pacific developing member countries evaluates and derives lessons from ADB transportation development assistance to the region between 1995...
|31 Dec 2010||
English Share: Facebook Twitter Validations of Project Completion Reports Validates the completion report's assessment of the project which aims to restore pre-cyclone conditions, especially infrastructure and public services, in the affected...
|31 Jul 2009||
ADB Support for Public Sector Reforms in the Pacific: Enhance Results through Ownership, Capacity, and Continuity
English Share: Facebook Twitter Special Evaluation Studies Since the early 1980s, developing countries in the Pacific—some of them fragile states, most of them small, and many of them remote—have generally fared more poorly than their East Asian...
|15 Apr 2007||
English Share: Facebook Twitter Evaluation Success Rates This paper on the Successful Projects in the Education Sector 2002-2005 is a condensed reference on "successful" ADB projects on education sector as evaluated by the Independent...
|31 Jul 2004||
English Share: Facebook Twitter Project Performance Evaluation Reports This report evaluates the performance of the Education Development Project aimed at improving the quality and efficiency of basic education, including primary education and...
|31 Dec 2002||
English Share: Facebook Twitter Project Performance Evaluation Reports This report evaluates the performance of the Economic Restructuring Program designed to support macroeconomic stability, increased private sector participation, and mitigation...
|31 Dec 1998||
English Share: Facebook Twitter Project Performance Evaluation Reports This report evaluates the performance of the Second Cook Islands Development Bank Project designed to stimulate productive investments through financing of activities in...