- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
For search tips, go to the Help page.
|18 Feb 2014||
This report is a summary of the major policy issues raised at discussions at the Third Roundtable on Labor Migration. This report is a summary of the major policy issues raised at discussions among experts and practitioners from various international organizations and several Asian countries at the Third Roundtable on...
|20 Jun 2014||
Urban Public and Environmental Health Sector Development Program: Sanitary Landfill in Khulna City Corporation
39305 39305-013 LN2554 LN2555 TA7354 This...
|13 May 2014||
42248 42248-013 LN2763 Major goods, works and consulting services procurement either ongoing or expected to take place in the following 18 months...
|17 Apr 2014||
39452 39452-013 LN2666 Major goods, works and consulting services procurement either ongoing or expected to take place in the following 18 months...
|20 Mar 2014||
42149 42149-012 9153 Major goods, works and consulting services procurement either ongoing or expected to take place in the following 18 months...
|14 Mar 2014||
After years of rapid growth, many countries in Asia have advanced to middle-income status. The transition from middle income to high income, however, can be a slow process. Here are 12 things to know about overcoming the so-called middle-income trap in the region. After years of rapid growth, many countries in Asia have...
|30 Nov 2013||
Dhaka Water Supply Sector Development Program (Project Loan): Environmental Monitoring Report (January-June 2013)
39405 39405-013 2382 This environmental monitoring report for the period of January to June 2013 describes the status of environmental issues or...
|4 Sep 2013||
Strengthening the Resilience of the Urban Water Supply, Drainage, and Sanitation to Climate Change in Coastal Towns: Consultants' Reports
45519 45519-001 7890 These reports are produced by consultants for the Strengthening the Resilience of the Urban Water Supply, Drainage, and...
|26 Aug 2013||
Supporting Participation in the South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation Trade Facilitation Program
47022 47022-001 Decision document for the technical assistance on Supporting Participation in the South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation Trade Facilitation Program in Bangladesh, presented to ADB’s Board of...
|19 Aug 2013||
45376 45376-001 8426 This technical assistance report is a decision document for the Capacity Building for Portfolio Management technical...