- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
For search tips, go to the Help page.
|15 Apr 2013||
South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC) Information Highway Project - Loan for Bangladesh
40054 40054-013 2397 Major goods, works and consulting services procurement either ongoing or expected to take place in the following 18 months...
|20 Jan 2013||
Loan Agreement (Special Operations) for South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation Trade Facilitation Program (Bangladesh Component)
45260 45260-001 L2954 This is the loan agreement (Special Operations) for the South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation Trade Facilitation...
|1 Nov 2012||
45260 45260-001 This provides the report and recommendation of the president (RRP) for (i) a proposed policy-based loan to the People’s Republic of Bangladesh, (ii) a proposed policy-based loan and grant to the...
|31 Jan 2012||
39335 39335-012 <p>Report produced by consultants for the Sustainable Urban Transport project, summarizing the BRT Walkability Strategy which provides policy and infrastructure recommendations for creating an...
|7 Dec 2009||
Loan Agreement for South Asia Tourism Infrastructure Development Project (Bangladesh portion) between People's Republic of Bangladesh and Asian Development Bank dated 7 December 2009
39399 39399-013 2580 <p>Loan agreement for South Asia Tourism Infrastructure Development Project (Bangladesh portion) between People's...
|30 Nov 2007||
40054 40054-013 <p>Report and Recommendation of the President to the Board of Directors describing terms and conditions proposed for the South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation Information Highway Project...