- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
For search tips, go to the Help page.
|22 Apr 2014||
South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC) Information Highway Project - Loan for Bangladesh
40054 40054-013 2397 0098 0099 Major goods, works and...
|26 Dec 2012||
The regional cooperation operations business plan (RCOBP), 2013–2015 for South Asia updates the RCOBP, 2012–2014 and is the second RCOBP under the regional cooperation strategy (RCS), 2011–2015. The proposed regional operations for 2013–2015 are consistent with the priorities of the RCS. In 2013–2015, operations will continue to focus on (i) improving regional connectivity, (ii) boosting cross-...
|20 Jan 2013||
Loan Agreement (Special Operations) for South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation Trade Facilitation Program (Bangladesh Component)
45260 45260-001 L2954 This is the loan agreement (Special Operations) for the South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation Trade Facilitation...
|1 Nov 2012||
45260 45260-001 This provides the report and recommendation of the president (RRP) for (i) a proposed policy-based loan to the People’s Republic of Bangladesh, (ii) a proposed policy-based loan and grant to the...
|31 Jan 2012||
39335 39335-012 <p>Report produced by consultants for the Sustainable Urban Transport project, summarizing the BRT Walkability Strategy which provides policy and infrastructure recommendations for creating an...
|31 May 2010||
39399 39399-013 LN2580 <p> Essential administrative and management requirements to implement the Bangladesh portion of South Asia Tourism...
|7 Dec 2009||
Loan Agreement for South Asia Tourism Infrastructure Development Project (Bangladesh portion) between People's Republic of Bangladesh and Asian Development Bank dated 7 December 2009
39399 39399-013 2580 <p>Loan agreement for South Asia Tourism Infrastructure Development Project (Bangladesh portion) between People's...
|30 Nov 2007||
40054 40054-013 <p>Report and Recommendation of the President to the Board of Directors describing terms and conditions proposed for the South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation Information Highway Project...
|30 Nov 2007||
40054 40054-013 L 2397 G 0098, 0099 TA 6433 <p...