- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
For search tips, go to the Help page.
|18 Dec 2013||
The regional cooperation operations business plan (RCOBP), 2014-2016 updates the RCOBP, 2013-2015 and is the third RCOBP under the regional cooperation strategy (RCS), 2011-2015 . Proposed regional operations for 2014-2016 are consistent with the RCS priorities. In 2014-2016, operations will continue to focus on (i) improving regional connectivity, (ii) boosting cross-border trade, and (iii...
|26 Dec 2012||
The regional cooperation operations business plan (RCOBP), 2013–2015 for South Asia updates the RCOBP, 2012–2014 and is the second RCOBP under the regional cooperation strategy (RCS), 2011–2015. The proposed regional operations for 2013–2015 are consistent with the priorities of the RCS. In 2013–2015, operations will continue to focus on (i) improving regional connectivity, (ii) boosting cross-...
|1 Jun 2013||
39399 39399-013 2580 Major goods, works and consulting services procurement either ongoing or expected for the South Asia Tourism Infrastructure...
|20 Jan 2013||
Loan Agreement (Special Operations) for South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation Trade Facilitation Program (Bangladesh Component)
45260 45260-001 L2954 This is the loan agreement (Special Operations) for the South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation Trade Facilitation...
|1 Nov 2012||
45260 45260-001 This provides the report and recommendation of the president (RRP) for (i) a proposed policy-based loan to the People’s Republic of Bangladesh, (ii) a proposed policy-based loan and grant to the...
|31 May 2010||
39399 39399-013 LN2580 <p> Essential administrative and management requirements to implement the Bangladesh portion of South Asia Tourism...
|31 May 2010||
Best Practice for Regulatory Framework and Use of Credit Rating Information of Domestic Credit Rating Agencies in South Asia
43431 43431-012 <p>This technical assistance will contribute to the development of efficient national and regional financial systems with expanding volume and reach in South Asia. </p...
|7 Dec 2009||
Loan Agreement for South Asia Tourism Infrastructure Development Project (Bangladesh portion) between People's Republic of Bangladesh and Asian Development Bank dated 7 December 2009
39399 39399-013 2580 <p>Loan agreement for South Asia Tourism Infrastructure Development Project (Bangladesh portion) between People's...