- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
For search tips, go to the Help page.
|16 Apr 2012||
Asian Leaders to Focus on Inclusive Growth at ADB's 45th Annual Meeting Ministers and senior government officials, business leaders, fellow international financial institutions, and civil society representatives are set to gather in Manila, Philippines from 2-5 May for the 45th...
|25 Feb 2013||
44212 44212-013 Prepared in the early stage of the project cycle to assess the significance of social issues for the Coastal Towns Infrastructure Improvement Project in Bangladesh. This...
|21 Feb 2013||
42177 42177-013 2878 8118 0298 প্রকল্প তথ্যপত্রে (...
|5 Feb 2013||
Empowering women in South Asia can help address the twin issues of gender and urban poverty, say ADB's senior social development specialist Francesco Tornieri and urban development specialist Ron Slangen. Empowering women in South Asia can help address the twin issues of gender and urban poverty, say ADB's...
|1 Oct 2009||
Asian Sanitation Data Book Asian Sanitation Data Book 2008: Achieving Sanitation for All features raw data and analyses on the sanitation situation in 27 cities in the Asia and Pacific region and calls for actions to ensure improved access to sanitation in more rapid and efficient...
|16 Oct 2006||
Many Asian Countries Falling Short of MDG Targets, Joint Report Says The Asian and Pacific region as a whole is on track to achieve most of the Millennium Development Goals, but progress in many individual countries is slow and performance on some vital targets is unsatisfactory,...
|1 Nov 2006||
The book presents case studies of good practice on sustainable urban development from 12 Asian countries: Bangladesh, Cambodia, People's Republic of China, India, Indonesia, Lao People's Democratic Republic, Malaysia, Pakistan, Philippines, Sri Lanka, Thailand, and Viet Nam. It provides insights into current issues, management approaches, and investment types in urban development in...
|25 Sep 2012||
Proposed Loan, Technical Assistance Grant, and Administration of Grant: Urban Primary Health Care Services Delivery Project
42177 42177-013 Report and Recommendation of the President describing terms and conditions proposed for the Urban Primary Health Care Services Delivery Project in Bangladesh, for the approval of ADB's Board...
|1 Sep 2010||
39298 39298-012 7231 This report is produced by consultants for the City Region Development Project in Bangladesh. This...