- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
For search tips, go to the Help page.
|1 Dec 2013||
39298 39298-013 TA7642 This report on the Energy Efficiency Improvement project in Bangladesh was prepared by Econoler International, Canada, under...
|31 Jul 2013||
39298 39298-013 2695 Semi-annual monitoring report for the period January to June 2013 during project implementation for City Region Development...
|11 Nov 2010||
$120M Loan to Improve Urban Planning, Services, in Bangladesh Bangladesh, supported by a $120 million equivalent ADB loan, is planning an overhaul of urban planning and infrastructure in two of its biggest city regions where services have struggled to keep up with booming...
|3 Oct 2008||
Bangladesh to Boost Private Infrastructure Investment Via ADB Bangladesh will mobilize massive private sector funds to invest in infrastructure projects with the help of a $165 million loan facility to be funded by the Asian Development Bank. MANILA,...
|31 Dec 2011||
45282 45282-001 <p> Decision document for Strengthening Knowledge-Driven Development in South Asia presented to the Board of Directors of ADB or Management for approval.</p>...
|31 Dec 2009||
English Share: Facebook Twitter Project Performance Evaluation Reports Background This report presents the findings of the performance evaluation for the Ninth Power Project, approved in December 1996. The objectives of the project were to...
|31 Dec 2009||
English Share: Facebook Twitter Project Performance Evaluation Reports Background Natural gas is the main energy resource in Bangladesh. To meet the increasing demand for primary commercial energy, ADB approved a loan in January 1986 for...
|31 Dec 2003||
Sector Assistance Program Evaluation of Asian Development Bank Assistance to Bangladesh Power Sector (2003)
English Share: Facebook Twitter Sector Assistance Program Evaluation This sector assistance program evaluation aims to: provide a comprehensive and independent assessment of the impact of ADB’s assistance over the past 30 years, on an...