- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
For search tips, go to the Help page.
|30 Apr 2014||
44212 44212-013 Major goods, works and consulting services procurement either ongoing or expected to take place in the following 18 months after the financing of the Coastal Towns Environmental Infrastructure Project...
|27 Nov 2013||
39298 39298-013 0323 This is the grant agreement (externally financed) for the City Region Development Project between the People's...
|18 Sep 2013||
39298 39298-013 2695 Major goods, works and consulting services procurement either ongoing or expected to take place in the following 18 months...
|10 Sep 2013||
39405 39405-013 2382 2383 Major goods, works and consulting services procurement either ongoing or...
|31 Jul 2013||
39298 39298-013 2695 Semi-annual monitoring report for the period January to June 2013 during project implementation for City Region Development...
|16 Apr 2012||
Asian Leaders to Focus on Inclusive Growth at ADB's 45th Annual Meeting Ministers and senior government officials, business leaders, fellow international financial institutions, and civil society representatives are set to gather in Manila, Philippines from 2-5 May for the 45th...
|22 Oct 2011||
South Asia Project Briefs This brief provides an overview of the Urban Governance and Infrastructure Improvement (Sector) Project in Bangladesh. In 2002, the Asian Development Bank (ADB) approved the Urban Governance and Infrastructure Improvement Sector...
|6 May 2013||
40559 40559-013 2462 <p> Major goods, works and consulting services procurement either ongoing or expected for the Second Urban Governance...
|1 Mar 2013||
42177 42177-013 2878 0298 Major goods, works and consulting services procurement either ongoing or...
|11 Nov 2009||
Management Response to the Sector Assistance Program Evaluation on Urban Sector and Water Supply and Sanitation in Bangladesh
On 11 November 2009, the Director General of Independent Evaluation at the Asian Development Bank received this response from the Managing Director General on behalf of Management on the Evaluation of the Urban Sector and Water Supply and Sanitation in Bangladesh. No (Bangladesh, Country Operations, ADB...