- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
For search tips, go to the Help page.
|1 Jun 2014||
Third Urban Governance and Infrastructure Improvement (Sector) Project: Project Administration Manual
39295 39295-013 This project administration manual provides essential administrative and management requirements to implement the Third Urban Governance and Infrastructure Improvement (Sector) Projecton time, within...
|1 Jun 2014||
39295 39295-013 This is the initial procurement plan provided in the Project Administration Manual of the Third Urban Governance and Infrastructure Improvement (Sector) Project in Bangladesh. It describes major goods...
|31 May 2014||
44212 44212-013 Essential administrative and management requirements to implement the Coastal Towns Environmental Infrastructure Project in Bangladesh on time, within budget, and in accordance with Government and ADB...
|20 Feb 2013||
44212 44212-023 6001 <p> Essential administrative and management requirements to implement the project design advance of Coastal Towns...
|1 Jun 2012||
42177 42177-013 Loan No. 2878 Grant No. 0298 TA No. 8118...
|31 May 2011||
42171 42171-013 2756 7820 <p> Essential administrative and management requirements to...
|31 Oct 2010||
39298 39298-013 2695 0323 7641 7642...
|31 Jan 2008||
39405 39405-013 2382 2383 Essential administrative and management requirements to implement the...