- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
For search tips, go to the Help page.
|31 Dec 2009||
English Share: Facebook Twitter Project Performance Evaluation Reports Background This report presents the findings of the performance evaluation for the Ninth Power Project, approved in December 1996. The objectives of the project were to...
|31 Dec 2009||
English Share: Facebook Twitter Project Performance Evaluation Reports Background Natural gas is the main energy resource in Bangladesh. To meet the increasing demand for primary commercial energy, ADB approved a loan in January 1986 for...
|31 Dec 2003||
English Share: Facebook Twitter Project Performance Evaluation Reports This report evaluates the performance of the Secondary Towns Integrated Flood Protection Project designed to provide a relatively flood-free and secure living environment...
|31 Dec 2003||
Sector Assistance Program Evaluation of Asian Development Bank Assistance to Bangladesh Power Sector (2003)
English Share: Facebook Twitter Sector Assistance Program Evaluation This sector assistance program evaluation aims to: provide a comprehensive and independent assessment of the impact of ADB’s assistance over the past 30 years, on an...
|30 Sep 2001||
English Share: Facebook Twitter Project Performance Evaluation Reports This report evaluates the performance of the Dhaka Urban Infrastructure Improvement Project intended to improve the urban environment and living conditions of the urban poor in...
|28 Feb 2001||
Participatory Development Processes in Selected Asian Development Bank Projects in Agriculture, Natural Resources, and Social Infrastructure Sectors
English Share: Facebook Twitter Special Evaluation Studies Participatory development boosts stakeholder ownership and commitment and helps give a voice to the poor. This evaluation study assesses the extent to which such processes have improved...
|30 Nov 1995||
English Share: Facebook Twitter Technical Assistance Performance Evaluation Reports This report assesses a technical assistance (TA) grant intended to assist the Government of Bangladesh in rationalizing the organizational and operational...