- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
For search tips, go to the Help page.
|20 Mar 2014||
42149 42149-012 9153 Major goods, works and consulting services procurement either ongoing or expected to take place in the following 18 months...
|6 Aug 2012||
Key Indicators for Asia and the Pacific The Key Indicators for Asia and the Pacific 2012 aims to present the latest key statistics on development issues concerning the economies of Asia and the Pacific to a wide audience, including policy makers, development practitioners,...
|19 May 2012||
South Asia Working Papers This paper explains why concerted efforts by governments, regulators and financial sectors are required in addressing legal and policy constraints, improving formal financial systems, and enhancing customer education to significantly expand formal...
|5 Dec 2011||
Market Intermediaries in Asia and the Pacific: Developing a Regional Social Investment Exchange Initiative
This report examines the interest of market intermediaries and facilitators in supporting social enterprises (SEs). This report examines the interest of market intermediaries and facilitators in supporting social enterprises (SEs). Social enterprises are defined as business-oriented not-for-profits, or mission-oriented...
|28 Jan 2009||
ADB and Japan to Help Grow Micro Insurance Service in Bangladesh A $2 million grant approved by the Asian Development Bank Board of Directors will aid the development of the micro insurance sector in Bangladesh and help to reduce the vulnerability of the poor from sudden losses of...
|31 Dec 2011||
45282 45282-001 <p> Decision document for Strengthening Knowledge-Driven Development in South Asia presented to the Board of Directors of ADB or Management for approval.</p>...
|30 Nov 2011||
45084 45084-002 <p> Prepared in the early stage of the project cycle to assess the significance of social issues for the Climate Resilient Infrastructure Improvement in Coastal Zone Project in Bangladesh.</...
|31 Dec 2010||
42149 42149-012 <p>Background information on the proposed JFPR grant for the Institutional Support for Migrant Workers' Remittances in Bangladesh, including rationale for grant funding versus ADB lending...
|30 Sep 2006||
32234 32234-023 <p> Describes environmental condition and potential impact of the Railway Sector Investment Program in Bangladesh, the formulation of mitigation measures, and preparation of institutional...
|31 Dec 2003||
English Share: Facebook Twitter Technical Assistance Performance Evaluation Reports Reforming pension systems across Asia assumed a greater significance and urgency for the Asian Development Bank (ADB) in the wake of the economic and financial...