- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
For search tips, go to the Help page.
|25 Jan 2011||
ADB, Japan to Help Bangladeshi Women Benefit from Rural Development ADB and Government of Japan will help Bangladesh strengthen measures aimed at ensuring rural women benefit from infrastructure projects. MANILA, PHILIPPINES - The Asian Development...
|25 Jan 2011||
ＡＤＢ、バングラデシュ農村部の女性を支援 【マニラ、2011 年 1 月 25 日】アジア開発銀行（ADB）は、バングラデシュ1人民共和国政府に対し、同国の農村部に住む女性の地位向上を目的とする技術協力（グラント）50 万ドル2の支援を決定した。 【マニラ、2011 年 1 月 25 日】アジア開発銀行（ADB）は、バングラデシュ1人民共和国政府に対し、同国の農村部に住む女性の地位向上を目的とする技術協力（グラント）50 万ドル 2 の支援を決定した。 今次支援は、...
|21 Sep 2009||
ADB Extends $76 Million to Support SME-Led Growth in Bangladesh ADB is extending a $76 million equivalent loan to Bangladesh to expand the country's economically vital non-urban small and medium-sized enterprises sector. MANILA, PHILIPPINES – The...
|28 Jan 2009||
ADB and Japan to Help Grow Micro Insurance Service in Bangladesh A $2 million grant approved by the Asian Development Bank Board of Directors will aid the development of the micro insurance sector in Bangladesh and help to reduce the vulnerability of the poor from sudden losses of...
|29 Nov 2005||
$20 Million Loan to Help Improve Flood Management, Irrigation in Bangladesh ADB will help enhance the livelihood of the rural population in the southwest areas of Bangladesh through a US$20 million loan approved to help improve weak flood control and drainage/irrigation (FCD/I)...
|31 Mar 2011||
42248 42248-013 <p> Ensures preparation and implementation of appropriate compensation and relocation programs for Second Chittagong Hill Tracts Rural Development Project in Bangladesh.</p...
|31 Dec 2010||
42149 42149-012 <p>Background information on the proposed JFPR grant for the Institutional Support for Migrant Workers' Remittances in Bangladesh, including rationale for grant funding versus ADB lending...
|28 Jun 2010||
New bridges are making travel easier across the hills of Bangladesh, and helping children stay in school. New bridges are making travel easier across the hills of Bangladesh, and helping children stay in school. Kyamalongpara, Bangladesh - Mayoisaing Marma, a sixth grade student, missed classes for about a...
|27 Jan 2010||
A project in rural Bangladesh provides farmers with training, data, and price information to help them maximize returns and increase the quality of produce. A project in rural Bangladesh provides farmers with training, data, and price information to help them maximize returns and increase the quality of produce...
|31 Dec 2003||
English Share: Facebook Twitter Technical Assistance Performance Evaluation Reports Reforming pension systems across Asia assumed a greater significance and urgency for the Asian Development Bank (ADB) in the wake of the economic and financial...