- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
For search tips, go to the Help page.
Results 1-9 of 9 for Bangladesh Social development and protection Indigenous Peoples Planning Documents
|1 May 2014||
39295 39295-013 This document sets the policy and procedural framework for the Third Urban Governance and Infrastructure Improvement (Sector) Project in Bangladesh and describes the strategy to be followed in...
|1 Dec 2013||
42466 42466-014 This document sets the policy and procedural framework for the Skills for Employment Investment Program in Bangladesh, and describes the strategy to be followed in defining different indigenous...
|1 Aug 2013||
42378 42378-016 This document sets the policy and procedural framework for the MFF-Power System Expansion and Efficiency Improvement Investment Program (Tranche 2) in Bangladesh and describes the strategy to be...
|6 Jun 2013||
44213 44213-015 This is the indigenous people's planning framework for the Secondary Education Sector Investment Program in Bangladesh. It sets the policy and procedural framework for the project and describes...
|8 Aug 2012||
45084 45084-002 This Indigenous peoples planning framework sets the policy and procedural framework for the Coastal Climate Resilient Infrastructure Project in Bangladesh and describes the strategy to be followed in...
|31 Jan 2012||
40448 40448-013 <p>Sets the policy and procedural framework for the project and describes strategy to be followed in defining different Indigenous Peoples Development Plan types fitting the degree of impact...
|31 Mar 2011||
42248 42248-013 <p>Constitutes the agreed basis for agreed mitigation and enhancement measures, implementation arrangements, and monitoring and reporting requirements to ensure ethnic minorities benefit from...
|31 Dec 2010||
42122 42122-012 7169 <p>Sets the policy and procedural framework for the project and describes strategy to be followed in defining different...
|31 Aug 2010||
40515 40515-013 <p>Sets the policy, procedural framework and strategy to be followed in defining different Indigenous Peoples Development Plan types for the Sustainable Rural Infrastructure Improvement Project...