- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
For search tips, go to the Help page.
|23 Aug 2013||
アジア諸国の繁栄に製造業は不可欠 アジア開発銀行（ADB）は、本日発表した「キー・インディケーターズ(主要指標集) 2013年版」（Key Indicators for Asia and the Pacific 2013）の中で、アジア各国が繁栄を目指し、中所得国の罠を回避する上で、工業化が成長の根幹をなすとの見方を示した 。 No economy has reached high income status without reaching at least 18%...
|21 Aug 2013||
亚行报告：制造业是亚洲走向繁荣的必经之路 亚洲开发银行（亚行）新发布的报告指出，亚洲国家要实现繁荣并避免步入中等收入陷阱，工业化必然是实现增长必不可少的要素。 亚行一份最新的统计研究表明，历史上没有任何经济体能在制造业产值和从业人数总体占比持续低于18%的情况下，迈入高收入国家之列。 新加坡 （ 2013年8月21日讯） －亚洲开发银行（亚行）新发布的报告指出，亚洲国家要实现繁荣并避免步入中等收入陷阱，...
|21 Aug 2013||
Asia Cannot Bypass Manufacturing on Path to Prosperity - ADB Report Industrialization must be an essential part of the growth formula if Asian countries want to prosper and avoid the middle income trap, says a new ADB report. No economy has...
|19 Aug 2013||
Launch Data Visualization Tool Launch Data Visualization Tool FIGI Visualization Tool FIGI Database FIGI Country Profiles The Framework of Inclusive Growth Indicators 2013 (FIGI 2013) is the third edition of the special supplement of the Key Indicators for Asia and the Pacific. The...
|16 Aug 2013||
Key Indicators for Asia and the Pacific The Key Indicators for Asia and the Pacific 2013 aims to present the latest key statistics on development issues concerning the economies of Asia and the Pacific to a wide audience, including policy makers, development practitioners,...
|10 Oct 2012||
Launch Data Visualization Tool Launch Data Visualization Tool FIGI Country Profiles FIGI Database FIGI Visualization Tool The Framework of Inclusive Growth Indicators 2012 (FIGI 2012) is the follow-up edition to FIGI 2011 , which proposed a set of 35 indicators as measures of income and...
|6 Aug 2012||
Key Indicators for Asia and the Pacific The Key Indicators for Asia and the Pacific 2012 aims to present the latest key statistics on development issues concerning the economies of Asia and the Pacific to a wide audience, including policy makers, development practitioners,...
|2 May 2013||
Investing in training and practical education will stimulate and diversify the jobs market in Asia - creating the basis for an expanding middle class. asia pacific skills...
|21 Jun 2012||
Asia's rapid rise, considered by many to be the most successful story of economic development in recent history, has seen national economies expand at an unprecedented pace and human conditions dramatically improve. ASIA'S rapid rise, considered by many to be the most successful story of economic development in...