- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
For search tips, go to the Help page.
|27 Dec 2012||
English Share: Facebook Twitter Validations of Project Completion Reports The insurgency in the Chittagong Hill Tracts deteriorated rural infrastructure and disrupted lives and livelihoods of the rural population in Bangladesh. At the time of...
|27 Dec 2012||
English Share: Facebook Twitter Validations of Project Completion Reports The Khulna and Barisal divisions comprise 24.1% of the total area of Bangladesh and account for 18.4% of the country's population, of which 47% lived below the upper...
|31 Oct 2009||
English Share: Facebook Twitter Country Assistance Program Evaluations Although Bangladesh is one of the world's poorest countries, more robust economic growth in recent years has helped it reduce poverty significantly, knocking about 10...
|31 Jul 2005||
English Share: Facebook Twitter Special Evaluation Studies This study evaluated the Asian Development Bank's (ADB) 1999 policy for the health sector. It reviewed 209 ADB documents, consisting of health and non-health loans, technical...
|31 Dec 2003||
English Share: Facebook Twitter Technical Assistance Performance Evaluation Reports Reforming pension systems across Asia assumed a greater significance and urgency for the Asian Development Bank (ADB) in the wake of the economic and financial...
|31 Dec 2003||
Sector Assistance Program Evaluation of Asian Development Bank Assistance to Bangladesh Power Sector (2003)
English Share: Facebook Twitter Sector Assistance Program Evaluation This sector assistance program evaluation aims to: provide a comprehensive and independent assessment of the impact of ADB’s assistance over the past 30 years, on an...
|28 Feb 2001||
Participatory Development Processes in Selected Asian Development Bank Projects in Agriculture, Natural Resources, and Social Infrastructure Sectors
English Share: Facebook Twitter Special Evaluation Studies Participatory development boosts stakeholder ownership and commitment and helps give a voice to the poor. This evaluation study assesses the extent to which such processes have improved...
|30 Sep 2000||
English Share: Facebook Twitter Special Evaluation Studies ADB adopted a policy on involuntary resettlement in 1994. Under it, people who lose assets or livelihoods because of ADB-supported projects receive assistance from the project for...