- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
For search tips, go to the Help page.
|15 Aug 2014||
Safeguards are operational policies and procedures that seek to avoid, minimize, or mitigate adverse environmental and social impacts, including protecting the rights of those likely to be affected or marginalized by the development process. Safeguards are operational policies and procedures that seek to avoid,...
|14 Mar 2014||
After years of rapid growth, many countries in Asia have advanced to middle-income status. The transition from middle income to high income, however, can be a slow process. Here are 12 things to know about overcoming the so-called middle-income trap in the region. After years of rapid growth, many countries in Asia have...
|28 Nov 2013||
A new fund that targets climate change resilience in 25 Asian Cities will be provided by an innovative partnership between ADB, the UK Department for International Development (DFID) Foundation and Rockefeller Foundation. The goal is to leverage and scale up solutions to protect some of the world's most vulnerable urban communities...
|28 Jun 2010||
New bridges are making travel easier across the hills of Bangladesh, and helping children stay in school. New bridges are making travel easier across the hills of Bangladesh, and helping children stay in school. Kyamalongpara, Bangladesh - Mayoisaing Marma, a sixth grade student, missed classes for about a...
|3 May 2010||
ADB assistance to Grameen Telecom has helped provide mobility and connectivity to more than 23 million subscribers in Bangladesh-and changed their lives. ADB assistance to Grameen Telecom has helped provide mobility and connectivity to more than 23 million subscribers in Bangladesh - and changed their lives....
|27 Jan 2010||
A project in rural Bangladesh provides farmers with training, data, and price information to help them maximize returns and increase the quality of produce. A project in rural Bangladesh provides farmers with training, data, and price information to help them maximize returns and increase the quality of produce...
|9 Dec 2009||
Local governments and NGOs come together to fight maternal and child mortality in Bangladesh. Local governments and NGOs come together to fight maternal and child mortality in Bangladesh Dhaka, Bangladesh— Twenty nine-year-old Kamrunnahar Akter says the birth of her third child at a well equipped healthcare...