- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
For search tips, go to the Help page.
|26 Dec 2012||
The regional cooperation operations business plan (RCOBP), 2013–2015 for South Asia updates the RCOBP, 2012–2014 and is the second RCOBP under the regional cooperation strategy (RCS), 2011–2015. The proposed regional operations for 2013–2015 are consistent with the priorities of the RCS. In 2013–2015, operations will continue to focus on (i) improving regional connectivity, (ii) boosting cross-...
|13 Dec 2012||
The Bangladesh Quarterly Economic Updates provide recent economic data about the economy in Bangladesh . This issue includes economic data up to December 2012 and includes a section on ADB's Assistance for the Agricultural and Natural Resources Sector. No 13 Dec...
|30 Sep 2012||
The Bangladesh country operations business plan (COBP), 2013–2015 updates the COBP, 2012–2014 and is the second COBP under the country partnership strategy (CPS), 2011–2015. The proposed country operations for 2013–2015 are consistent with the operational priorities of the CPS, which is aligned with the strategies and sector and thematic priorities of Bangladesh's Sixth Five-Year Plan,...
|4 Jun 2012||
The Bangladesh Quarterly Economic Updates provide recent economic data about the economy in Bangladesh. This issue includes economic data up to June 2012 and includes a section on the FY2013 Budget. No 4 Oct 2012 (Country Planning Documents,...
|25 Apr 2012||
In 2011, ADB approved $21.72 billion in financing operations, representing a 14.5% increase on 2010 financing, according to the latest Annual Report of the Board of Directors to the Board of Governors. The report highlights how ADB has helped developing member countries in Asia and the Pacific make progress toward inclusive growth. It includes a comprehensive discussion on ADB’s...
|2 Apr 2012||
This is the Japanese translation for the 2011 Annual Report of the Board of Directors, which reviews ADB's operations, projects, internal administration, financial management and includes a separate report on the activities of the Special Funds of ADB. The report also contains chapters on regional, sectoral and thematic highlights, as well as complete financial statements and opinions of...
|4 Mar 2012||
The Bangladesh Quarterly Economic Updates provide recent economic data about the economy in Bangladesh. This issue includes economic data up to March 2012 and includes a special topic: Progress in Poverty Reduction in Bangladesh. No 4 Mar 2012...