- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
For search tips, go to the Help page.
|21 Feb 2013||
42177 42177-013 2878 8118 0298 প্রকল্প তথ্যপত্রে (...
|12 Nov 2010||
$108M Rural Infrastructure Project to Spur Growth and Reduce Poverty in Bangladesh Bangladesh, with support from ADB, is stepping up efforts to upgrade rural roads and market facilities to improve growth and livelihood opportunities, and to cut poverty in underdeveloped areas...
|6 Dec 2008||
This publication, a joint undertaking of ADB and the International Union for Conservation of Nature, is meant to increase knowledge on the complex relationships between poverty, health, and ecosystems in Asia and the Pacific. For many of the millions of rural Asians who still live in poverty, ecosystems and the natural...
|31 Jul 2007||
PRC, India Lagging in Economic Well Being, Living Standards - Study The People's Republic of China and India - the two economic powerhouses in developing Asia and the Pacific - are lagging in terms of economic well-being and living standards of their population, a new study...
|16 Oct 2006||
Many Asian Countries Falling Short of MDG Targets, Joint Report Says The Asian and Pacific region as a whole is on track to achieve most of the Millennium Development Goals, but progress in many individual countries is slow and performance on some vital targets is unsatisfactory,...
|12 Oct 2006||
South Asia MDG Forum Opens with Urgent Call to Cut Down Maternal Mortality and Reduce Poverty Over 100 experts gathered in Kathmandu, Nepal, yesterday to try to build a clear and workable road map toward realizing the Millennium Development Goals which are in need of revitalization...
|25 Sep 2012||
Proposed Loan, Technical Assistance Grant, and Administration of Grant: Urban Primary Health Care Services Delivery Project
42177 42177-013 Report and Recommendation of the President describing terms and conditions proposed for the Urban Primary Health Care Services Delivery Project in Bangladesh, for the approval of ADB's Board...
|30 Apr 2009||
39305 39305-013 UPEHSDP bangladesh urban public environmental health sector urban primary health care project...
|31 Dec 2004||
English Share: Facebook Twitter Special Evaluation Studies This study explores the strengths and weaknesses of regional technical assistance (RETA) as a modality in addressing nutrition issues and initiatives. These RETAs were evaluated against...