- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of
- Cook Islands
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
For search tips, go to the Help page.
|25 Sep 2012||
43573 43573-012 Completion Report for the technical assistance project Second Urban Primary Health Care Project in Bangladesh summarizing expected impacts, assessments, recommendations and follow-up actions...
|1 Aug 2012||
42166 42166-013 Completion Report for the Emergency Assistance for Food Security Project project in Bangladesh. Evaluates design, implementation and performance of the project, and provides an overall assessment and...
|27 May 2008||
Social Protection of Poor Female Workers in the Garment Sector in the Context of Changing Trade Environments Project
37735 4320 poor female workers social protection bangladesh changing trade garment sector changing trade environments...
|31 Mar 2007||
29033 1538 <p>The health status of the urban poor in Bangladesh has worsened, due to severe poverty and lack of primary health care facilities and resources. The Government of Bangladesh, with assistance from...
|13 Dec 2006||
36299 tacr: ban 36299 inclusive social development environmental sustainability health nutrition...
|31 Dec 2001||
26428 1979 tacrs ban bangladesh health...
|30 Sep 2000||
30009 <p>The objective of the TA was to strengthen management capacity of the four city corporation health departments (CCHDs) to organize, plan, manage, finance, coordinate, monitor, and evaluate efficiently and effectively the urban PHC services, ...</p...