- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
For search tips, go to the Help page.
|20 Jun 2014||
Urban Public and Environmental Health Sector Development Program: Sanitary Landfill in Khulna City Corporation
39305 39305-013 LN2554 LN2555 TA7354 This...
|31 Dec 2012||
Impact of Out-of-Pocket Expenditures on Poverty and Inequalities in Use of Maternal and Child Health Services in Bangladesh
Out-of-Pocket Spending on Maternal and Child Health in Asia and the Pacific Country Briefs This country brief examines the impact of out-of-pocket expenditures for maternal and child services based on analysis of the Bangladesh Household Income and Expenditure Surveys 2000-2010...
|27 Mar 2013||
Three women share how their lives have been changed as beneficiaries of and contributors to the success of development projects aimed at the most vulnerable in society. Three women share how their lives have been changed as beneficiaries of and contributors to the success of development projects aimed at the most...
|12 Oct 2006||
South Asia MDG Forum Opens with Urgent Call to Cut Down Maternal Mortality and Reduce Poverty Over 100 experts gathered in Kathmandu, Nepal, yesterday to try to build a clear and workable road map toward realizing the Millennium Development Goals which are in need of revitalization...
|27 Sep 2012||
42177 42177-013 Pulls together all elements for mainstreaming gender. Identifies strategies, mechanisms and/or project components, and provisions for addressing gender concerns, and describes how women are to be...
|28 Jun 2010||
Residents in the Chittagong Hill Tracts communities of Bangladesh are piping their way out of disease and poverty. Residents in the Chittagong Hill Tracts communities of Bangladesh are piping their way out of disease and poverty. Paglimukh Village, Bangladhesh – "I've spent most of my life here...
|4 Dec 2009||
Every year in Bangladesh, 25,000 women die from childbirth, and another 50,000 experience life-threatening complications from pregnancy. ADB is supporting innovative public-private partnerships that are extending...
|14 Oct 2009||
Loan Agreement for Urban Public and Environmental Health Sector Development Program between People's Republic of Bangladesh and Asian Development Bank Dated 14 October 2009
39305 39305-013 2554 urban public environmental health sector health sector development project...
|30 Sep 2009||
39305 39305-013 This report and recommendation of the president for the proposed Urban Public and Environmental Health Sector Development Program in Bangladesh describes the terms and conditions for the approval of...
|1 Sep 2009||
39305 39305-013 2554 2555 <br /...