- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
For search tips, go to the Help page.
|2 Jun 2011||
South Asia Project Briefs This brief gives an overview of a project that ensures decentralized primary health care service provision through city corporations and municipalities, and provides primary health care services through partnership agreements with nongovernment...
|1 Mar 2013||
42177 42177-013 2878 0298 Major goods, works and consulting services procurement either ongoing or...
|2 Sep 2009||
ADB: Climate Change Threatens Water, Food Security of 1.6 Billion South Asians Melting Himalayan glaciers and other climate change impacts pose a direct threat to the water and food security of more than 1.6 billion people in South Asia, according to preliminary findings of a new...
|30 Jul 2007||
South Asia Needs to Refocus on Education and Health: ADB Report South Asian countries must meet the rapidly changing educational and health needs of their people if the region is to remain an engine of economic growth in Asia and the rest of the world, a new report by the Asian...
|25 Oct 2006||
Improving Access to Water Supply and Sanitation in Bangladesh's Small Towns ADB will help provide sustainable access to improved and safe water supply and sanitation services to about 1.6 million people in 16 towns in Bangladesh through a US$41 million loan...
|16 Oct 2006||
Many Asian Countries Falling Short of MDG Targets, Joint Report Says The Asian and Pacific region as a whole is on track to achieve most of the Millennium Development Goals, but progress in many individual countries is slow and performance on some vital targets is unsatisfactory,...
|12 Oct 2006||
South Asia MDG Forum Opens with Urgent Call to Cut Down Maternal Mortality and Reduce Poverty Over 100 experts gathered in Kathmandu, Nepal, yesterday to try to build a clear and workable road map toward realizing the Millennium Development Goals which are in need of revitalization...
|16 Aug 2006||
Inequality a Major Hurdle to Education, Health MDGs, Says ADB Many countries in Asia and the Pacific will not meet the Millennium Development Goal targets for universal primary enrollment and a two-thirds reduction in child mortality unless governments rapidly intensify efforts to...
|31 May 2005||
ADB to Help Boost Urban Health in Bangladesh ADB will help improve the health status of Bangladesh's urban population, especially the poor, in six city corporations and five municipalities by providing a package of high-impact health services, through a US$40 million loan and...
|26 Sep 2012||
42177 42177-013 LN2878 This is the Loan Agreement (Special Operations) for Urban Primary Health Care Services Delivery Project between People&#...