- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
For search tips, go to the Help page.
|2 Sep 2009||
ADB: Climate Change Threatens Water, Food Security of 1.6 Billion South Asians Melting Himalayan glaciers and other climate change impacts pose a direct threat to the water and food security of more than 1.6 billion people in South Asia, according to preliminary findings of a new...
|6 Dec 2008||
This publication, a joint undertaking of ADB and the International Union for Conservation of Nature, is meant to increase knowledge on the complex relationships between poverty, health, and ecosystems in Asia and the Pacific. For many of the millions of rural Asians who still live in poverty, ecosystems and the natural...
|30 Jul 2007||
South Asia Needs to Refocus on Education and Health: ADB Report South Asian countries must meet the rapidly changing educational and health needs of their people if the region is to remain an engine of economic growth in Asia and the rest of the world, a new report by the Asian...
|3 Dec 2012||
ADB supports the fight against HIV/AIDS in Asia and the Pacific by helping members respond to the epidemic affecting millions in the region. ADB supports the fight against HIV/AIDS in Asia and the Pacific by helping members respond to the epidemic affecting millions in the region...
|12 Oct 2006||
South Asia MDG Forum Opens with Urgent Call to Cut Down Maternal Mortality and Reduce Poverty Over 100 experts gathered in Kathmandu, Nepal, yesterday to try to build a clear and workable road map toward realizing the Millennium Development Goals which are in need of revitalization...
|16 Aug 2006||
Inequality a Major Hurdle to Education, Health MDGs, Says ADB Many countries in Asia and the Pacific will not meet the Millennium Development Goal targets for universal primary enrollment and a two-thirds reduction in child mortality unless governments rapidly intensify efforts to...
|16 Mar 2009||
29282 Address by Ursula Schaefer-Preuss, ADB Vice President, at the South Asia Regional Ministerial Meeting, Colombo, Sri Lanka Introduction Distinguished delegates, ladies and gentlemen: thank you very much for the opportunity to address all of you on behalf of the Asian Development Bank (ADB). Foremost, let me...
|30 Nov 1997||
Bank Assistance in the Health and Population Sector in Bangladesh, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, and Sri Lanka
English Share: Facebook Twitter Impact Evaluation Studies The main objective of the study is to assess the impact of ADB's assistance in the health and population sector. This was done in terms of its impact on the health status of the...