- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
For search tips, go to the Help page.
|6 Dec 2008||
This publication, a joint undertaking of ADB and the International Union for Conservation of Nature, is meant to increase knowledge on the complex relationships between poverty, health, and ecosystems in Asia and the Pacific. For many of the millions of rural Asians who still live in poverty, ecosystems and the natural...
|31 Jul 2007||
PRC, India Lagging in Economic Well Being, Living Standards - Study The People's Republic of China and India - the two economic powerhouses in developing Asia and the Pacific - are lagging in terms of economic well-being and living standards of their population, a new study...
|16 Oct 2006||
Many Asian Countries Falling Short of MDG Targets, Joint Report Says The Asian and Pacific region as a whole is on track to achieve most of the Millennium Development Goals, but progress in many individual countries is slow and performance on some vital targets is unsatisfactory,...
|3 Dec 2012||
ADB supports the fight against HIV/AIDS in Asia and the Pacific by helping members respond to the epidemic affecting millions in the region. ADB supports the fight against HIV/AIDS in Asia and the Pacific by helping members respond to the epidemic affecting millions in the region...
|1 Mar 2007||
English Share: Facebook Twitter Learning Curves This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the evaluation of ADB's interventions on nutrition and food fortification by exploring the strengths and weaknesses of ADB technical assistance as...
|1 Feb 2007||
English Share: Facebook Twitter Learning Curves This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the special evaluation study on ADB's policy for the health sector. Bangladesh...
|31 Jul 2005||
English Share: Facebook Twitter Special Evaluation Studies This study evaluated the Asian Development Bank's (ADB) 1999 policy for the health sector. It reviewed 209 ADB documents, consisting of health and non-health loans, technical...
|31 Dec 2004||
English Share: Facebook Twitter Special Evaluation Studies This study explores the strengths and weaknesses of regional technical assistance (RETA) as a modality in addressing nutrition issues and initiatives. These RETAs were evaluated against...