- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
For search tips, go to the Help page.
|27 Dec 2012||
36296 36296-013 2172 0008 0009 0010...
|2 Jun 2011||
South Asia Project Briefs This brief gives an overview of a project that ensures decentralized primary health care service provision through city corporations and municipalities, and provides primary health care services through partnership agreements with nongovernment...
|11 Dec 2012||
39305 39305-013 2554 Progress report on tranche releases for the Urban Public and Environmental Health Sector Development Program in Bangladesh on...
|12 Nov 2010||
$108M Rural Infrastructure Project to Spur Growth and Reduce Poverty in Bangladesh Bangladesh, with support from ADB, is stepping up efforts to upgrade rural roads and market facilities to improve growth and livelihood opportunities, and to cut poverty in underdeveloped areas...
|23 Sep 2010||
ADB, UNICEF Join Forces for Children with Major Agreement ADB and the United Nations Children's Fund today signed a major agreement, joining forces across Asia and the Pacific region to fight disparities, reduce poverty, and ensure that equitable and sustainable development...
|3 Dec 2012||
ADB supports the fight against HIV/AIDS in Asia and the Pacific by helping members respond to the epidemic affecting millions in the region. ADB supports the fight against HIV/AIDS in Asia and the Pacific by helping members respond to the epidemic affecting millions in the region...
|15 Apr 2010||
ADB Raises Assistance for Developing Asia to Improve Clean Energy Access ADB has boosted its technical assistance to scale up projects that provide the region's poor with better access to modern and reliable sources of clean energy. MANILA,...
|28 Sep 2009||
ADB Funds to Improve Health and Environment Services in Bangladesh Two ADB loans and one technical assistance will improve the living standards of Bangladesh's city dwellers, especially the urban poor. MANILA, PHILIPPINES - Two Asian Development...
|2 Sep 2009||
ADB: Climate Change Threatens Water, Food Security of 1.6 Billion South Asians Melting Himalayan glaciers and other climate change impacts pose a direct threat to the water and food security of more than 1.6 billion people in South Asia, according to preliminary findings of a new...
|6 Dec 2008||
This publication, a joint undertaking of ADB and the International Union for Conservation of Nature, is meant to increase knowledge on the complex relationships between poverty, health, and ecosystems in Asia and the Pacific. For many of the millions of rural Asians who still live in poverty, ecosystems and the natural...