- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
For search tips, go to the Help page.
|15 Sep 2014||
42177 42177-013 TA8118 Technical assistance completion reports describe for technical assistance projects the expected impact, outcome and outputs...
|25 Sep 2012||
43573 43573-012 Completion Report for the technical assistance project Second Urban Primary Health Care Project in Bangladesh summarizing expected impacts, assessments, recommendations and follow-up actions...
|1 Aug 2012||
42166 42166-013 Completion Report for the Emergency Assistance for Food Security Project project in Bangladesh. Evaluates design, implementation and performance of the project, and provides an overall assessment and...
|27 May 2008||
Social Protection of Poor Female Workers in the Garment Sector in the Context of Changing Trade Environments Project
37735 37735-012 4320 This technical assistance completion report for the Social Protection of Poor Female Workers in the Garment Sector in the...
|31 Mar 2007||
29033 29033-013 1538 <p> The health status of the urban poor in Bangladesh has worsened, due to severe poverty and lack of primary health...
|13 Dec 2006||
36299 36299-012 4085 <p> This technical assistance completion report for the Preparing the Social Protection for Disadvantaged Women and...
|31 Dec 2001||
26428 TA1979 1979 <br /> tacrs...
|30 Sep 2000||
30009 2864 <p> The objective of the TA was to strengthen management capacity of the four city corporation health departments (CCHDs) to organize, plan, manage, finance, coordinate, monitor, and evaluate...