- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
For search tips, go to the Help page.
|4 Sep 2013||
Strengthening the Resilience of the Urban Water Supply, Drainage, and Sanitation to Climate Change in Coastal Towns: Consultants' Reports
45519 45519-001 7890 These reports are produced by consultants for the Strengthening the Resilience of the Urban Water Supply, Drainage, and...
|4 Apr 2013||
44152 44152-012 7601 This country study provides updated information and data on social protection arrangements, legislation, and institutions and...
|1 Oct 2011||
How to Apply Safeguards for Indigenous Peoples in Education Sector Programs and Projects in Bangladesh - Final Report
39356 39356-012 6503 This final report is prepared by consultants for ADB Regional Capacity Development Technical Assistance Program, "...
|1 Apr 2011||
42171 42171-012 7385 This is the final technical assistance (TA) consultant's report submitted by Pöyry IDP Consult, Inc. for the...
|1 Mar 2011||
42171 42171-012 7385 Final technical assistance consultant's report on the long term viability of groundwater use in Khulna area, submitted...
|1 Sep 2010||
39298 39298-012 7231 This report is produced by consultants for the City Region Development Project in Bangladesh. This...
|31 Aug 2010||
42469 42469-012 7197 <p>Report produced by consultants for the Strengthening the Resilience of the Water Sector in Khulna to Climate Change...
|31 Dec 2005||
Participation of the Urban Poor in Municipal Governance (Financed by the Poverty Reduction Cooperation Fund)
39230 39230-012 TA4707 <p> Technical Assistance Consultant's Report for Participation of the Urban Poor in Municipal Governance (...