- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
For search tips, go to the Help page.
|19 Mar 2013||
42149 42149-012 9153 Major goods, works and consulting services procurement either ongoing or expected to take place in the following 18 months...
|1 Nov 2012||
43477 43477-013 2951 2951 2953 8228...
|31 Dec 2011||
45282 45282-001 <p> Decision document for Strengthening Knowledge-Driven Development in South Asia presented to the Board of Directors of ADB or Management for approval.</p>...
|31 Jul 2011||
45088 45088-012 <p>Decision document for the technical assistance on Capacity Development for Bangladesh Bank, presented to ADB's Board of Directors or Management for approval. </p...
|31 Dec 2010||
42149 42149-012 <p>Background information on the proposed JFPR grant for the Institutional Support for Migrant Workers' Remittances in Bangladesh, including rationale for grant funding versus ADB lending...
|31 Dec 2003||
English Share: Facebook Twitter Technical Assistance Performance Evaluation Reports Reforming pension systems across Asia assumed a greater significance and urgency for the Asian Development Bank (ADB) in the wake of the economic and financial...
|30 Nov 1995||
English Share: Facebook Twitter Technical Assistance Performance Evaluation Reports This report assesses a technical assistance (TA) grant intended to assist the Government of Bangladesh in rationalizing the organizational and operational...