- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
For search tips, go to the Help page.
|5 Dec 2011||
Market Intermediaries in Asia and the Pacific: Developing a Regional Social Investment Exchange Initiative
This report examines the interest of market intermediaries and facilitators in supporting social enterprises (SEs). Social enterprises are defined as business-oriented not-for-profits, or mission-oriented for-profits. SEs have a social and/or environmental mission at the core of their work but seek to operate in a financially sustainable manner....
|1 Nov 2012||
43477 43477-013 2951 2951 2953 8228...
|31 May 2010||
Best Practice for Regulatory Framework and Use of Credit Rating Information of Domestic Credit Rating Agencies in South Asia
43431 43431-012 <p>This technical assistance will contribute to the development of efficient national and regional financial systems with expanding volume and reach in South Asia. </p...
|11 Dec 2009||
32087 Welcome and introductory remarks by Xiaoyu Zhao, ADB Vice President, at the 2nd South Asia Economic Summit: South Asia in the Context of Global Financial Meltdown, New Delhi, India Distinguished guests, ladies and gentleman, It is a great pleasure for me to be here for the 2nd South Asia Economic Summit:...
|31 Mar 2009||
34908 34908-014 7177 xarr: ban 34908 bangladesh...
|30 Nov 2008||
41671 japan fund for poverty reduction insurance sector development microinsurance industry bangladesh insurance services...
|31 Mar 2007||
41909 40935-014 <p> The proposed ADB assistance is expected to strengthen the leasing industry further and expand the funding resources and financial services available to the SME sector in the Sri Lanka and...
|28 Feb 2006||
36197 36197-013 This is the report and recommendation of the President on a proposed technical assistance loan to Bangladesh for the Improvement of Capital Market and Insurance Governance Project...