- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
For search tips, go to the Help page.
|1 Nov 2013||
45253 45253-002 This document provides the initial poverty and social analysis conducted to identify people people who may be beneficially or adversely affected by the Third Capital Market Development Program in...
|9 Apr 2012||
Asian Development Outlook The annual Asian Development Outlook (ADO) provides a comprehensive analysis of economic performance for the past year and offers forecasts for the next 2 years for the 45 economies in Asia and the Pacific that make up developing Asia...
|19 Jan 2011||
ADB, Japan to Help Bangladesh Expand Formal Remittance Services ADB, with assistance from the Government of Japan, is launching a first ever remittance investment project to provide safe, affordable remittance services to thousands of Bangladeshi migrant workers and their families...
|19 Jan 2011||
AＤＢ、バングラデシュで初となる農村向け正規海外送金システム構築を支援 【マニラ、2011 年 1 月 19 日】アジア開発銀行（ADB）は、バングラデシュ1農村部向けとしては初となる正規海外送金システム構築を目的として、事業総経費約 240 万ドルに対し、グラント 200 万ドル2を支援することで、このほど理事会の承認を得た。 【マニラ、2011 年 1 月 19 日】アジア開発銀行（ADB）は、バングラデシュ1農村部向けとしては初となる正規海外送金システム構築を目的として、事業総経費約 240...
|1 Sep 2009||
Asian Development Outlook Developing Asia as a whole is proving to be more resilient to the global economic slowdown than was expected when Asian Development Outlook 2009 (ADO 2009) was published in March this year. Consequently, this Update sees somewhat stronger growth for both...
|1 Mar 2009||
Asian Development Outlook Asian Development Outlook 2009 (ADO 2009) is the 21st edition of the annual comprehensive economic report on the developing member economies of the Asian Development Bank. Asian Development Outlook 2009 (ADO 2009) is the 21st...
|30 Nov 2011||
45084 45084-002 <p> Prepared in the early stage of the project cycle to assess the significance of social issues for the Climate Resilient Infrastructure Improvement in Coastal Zone Project in Bangladesh.</...
|31 Dec 2010||
42149 42149-012 <p>Background information on the proposed JFPR grant for the Institutional Support for Migrant Workers' Remittances in Bangladesh, including rationale for grant funding versus ADB lending...
|10 Mar 2008||
Hope, confidence, progress, and peace of mind are just some of the benefits Bangladeshi women received from a rural livelihood project. Hope, confidence, progress, and peace of mind are just some of the benefits Bangladeshi women received from a rural livelihood project. Bhugroil, Bangladesh— Prosperity means...
|1 Sep 2007||
English Share: Facebook Twitter Learning Curves This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the special evaluation study on the Effect on Microfinance Operations on Poor Rural Households and the Status of Women to determine how effective its...