- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
For search tips, go to the Help page.
|17 Sep 2013||
Aid for Trade came to prominence just over a decade ago at the launch of the World Trade Organization's Doha Round. With its focus on helping least developed countries and economies escape the poverty trap, it aims to strengthen their capabilities to meet market demand and to reduce supply-side constraints such as a lack of trade infrastructure. In accordance with that objective,...
|18 Jan 2013||
The global financial crisis has led to a sweeping reevaluation of frameworks and paradigms for financial market regulation and macroeconomic policies. This book, the third in a series of ADBI and Brookings titles, aims to develop analytical frameworks and policy prescriptions for emerging markets so they can balance the goals of financial development...
|30 Apr 2012||
45273 45273-001 <p> Guidelines and frameworks for establishing the environmental and social management system for the Financing Brick Kiln Efficiency Improvement Project in Bangladesh, provided as supporting...
|1 Apr 2012||
45273 45273-001 Report and recommendation of the President describing terms and conditions proposed for the Financing Brick Kiln Efficiency Improvement Project in Bangladesh, for the approval of the Board of...
|1 Feb 2012||
45273 45273-001 2865 2866 <p> Essential administrative and management requirements to...
|31 May 2010||
Best Practice for Regulatory Framework and Use of Credit Rating Information of Domestic Credit Rating Agencies in South Asia
43431 43431-012 <p>This technical assistance will contribute to the development of efficient national and regional financial systems with expanding volume and reach in South Asia. </p...
|31 Dec 2009||
English Share: Facebook Twitter Validations of Project Completion Reports Validates the completion report's assessment of the project aimed at creating sustainable farm and non-farm employment in rural Bangladesh. The project also aimed to...
|11 Nov 2009||
31505 Welcome and introductory remarks by Ursula Schaefer-Preuss, ADB Vice President, at the South Asia Regional Department book launch, Manila, Philippines Dear guests, ladies and gentleman, It is a pleasure to welcome you to ADB Headquarters for the launch of four new publications that, we hope, will make a...
|31 Dec 2003||
Sector Assistance Program Evaluation of Asian Development Bank Assistance to Bangladesh Power Sector (2003)
English Share: Facebook Twitter Sector Assistance Program Evaluation This sector assistance program evaluation aims to: provide a comprehensive and independent assessment of the impact of ADB’s assistance over the past 30 years, on an...