- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
For search tips, go to the Help page.
|18 Jan 2013||
The global financial crisis has led to a sweeping reevaluation of frameworks and paradigms for financial market regulation and macroeconomic policies. This book, the third in a series of ADBI and Brookings titles, aims to develop analytical frameworks and policy prescriptions for emerging markets so they can balance the goals of financial development...
|1 Feb 2010||
South Asia Working Papers In South Asia, India and Sri Lanka were affected most by the global economic crisis. They initially responded to the supply shock by a combination of fiscal and monetary policies to mitigate the impact and support economic growth. Bangladesh and Sri Lanka took narrower targeted fiscal stimulus...
|1 Nov 2012||
43477 43477-013 2951 2951 2953 8228...
|17 Mar 2006||
ADB Loan to Boost Bangladesh's Capital Market and Insurance Sector ADB aims to help reinforce investor confidence in Bangladesh's financial markets through a US$3 million loan to improve good governance practices in the capital market and the insurance sector...
|1 Aug 2012||
42249 42249-013 Decision document for the technical assistance for Capacity Building for Disaster Risk Finance in Bangladesh, containing issues, impacts, outcomes, methodology and key activities as well as cost and...
|31 Dec 2011||
45282 45282-001 <p> Decision document for Strengthening Knowledge-Driven Development in South Asia presented to the Board of Directors of ADB or Management for approval.</p>...
|31 Dec 2009||
English Share: Facebook Twitter Validations of Project Completion Reports Validates the completion report's assessment of the project aimed at creating sustainable farm and non-farm employment in rural Bangladesh. The project also aimed to...
|11 Nov 2009||
31505 Welcome and introductory remarks by Ursula Schaefer-Preuss, ADB Vice President, at the South Asia Regional Department book launch, Manila, Philippines Dear guests, ladies and gentleman, It is a pleasure to welcome you to ADB Headquarters for the launch of four new publications that, we hope, will make a...
|30 Sep 2009||
43157 43157-013 This report and recommendation of the president for the proposed Public Expenditure Support Facility Program and Countercyclical Support Facility Support Program in Bangladesh describes the terms and...
|31 Mar 2009||
34908 34908-014 7177 xarr: ban 34908 bangladesh...