- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
For search tips, go to the Help page.
|18 Jan 2013||
The global financial crisis has led to a sweeping reevaluation of frameworks and paradigms for financial market regulation and macroeconomic policies. This book, the third in a series of ADBI and Brookings titles, aims to develop analytical frameworks and policy prescriptions for emerging markets so they can balance the goals of financial development...
|1 Feb 2010||
South Asia Working Papers This paper focuses on the economic impact of the global crisis on South Asia and the policy measures pursued. In South Asia, India and Sri Lanka were affected most by the global economic crisis. They initially responded to the...
|17 Mar 2006||
ADB Loan to Boost Bangladesh's Capital Market and Insurance Sector ADB aims to help reinforce investor confidence in Bangladesh's financial markets through a US$3 million loan to improve good governance practices in the capital market and the insurance sector...
|1 Nov 2012||
43477 43477-013 2951 2951 2953 8228...
|1 Aug 2012||
42249 42249-013 Decision document for the technical assistance for Capacity Building for Disaster Risk Finance in Bangladesh, containing issues, impacts, outcomes, methodology and key activities as well as cost and...
|31 Dec 2011||
45282 45282-001 <p> Decision document for Strengthening Knowledge-Driven Development in South Asia presented to the Board of Directors of ADB or Management for approval.</p>...
|31 Dec 2009||
English Share: Facebook Twitter Validations of Project Completion Reports Validates the completion report's assessment of the project aimed at creating sustainable farm and non-farm employment in rural Bangladesh. The project also aimed to...
|11 Nov 2009||
31505 Welcome and introductory remarks by Ursula Schaefer-Preuss, ADB Vice President, at the South Asia Regional Department book launch, Manila, Philippines Dear guests, ladies and gentleman, It is a pleasure to welcome you to ADB Headquarters for the launch of four new publications that, we hope, will make a...
|30 Sep 2009||
43157 43157-013 This report and recommendation of the president for the proposed Public Expenditure Support Facility Program and Countercyclical Support Facility Support Program in Bangladesh describes the terms and...
|31 Mar 2009||
34908 34908-014 7177 xarr: ban 34908 bangladesh...