- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
For search tips, go to the Help page.
|1 Nov 2012||
43477 43477-013 2951 2951 2953 8228...
|24 Jul 2005||
Management Response to the Program Performance Audit Report on the Capital Market Development Program in Bangladesh (Loan 1580-BAN[SF])
On 6 July 2005, the Director General, Operations Evaluation Department, received this response from the Managing Director General on behalf of Management on the IED Report: Program Performance Audit Report on the Capital Market Development Program in Bangladesh. (Bangladesh, Money and Capital Markets, Evaluation, Finance, bangladesh capital markets development; capital credit; investment...
|17 Mar 2006||
ADB Loan to Boost Bangladesh's Capital Market and Insurance Sector ADB aims to help reinforce investor confidence in Bangladesh's financial markets through a US$3 million loan to improve good governance practices in the capital market and the insurance sector...
|1 Aug 2012||
43477 43477-012 7811 This final report on TA-7811: Capital Market Development Program II (CMDP II) assesses Bangladesh’s capital markets in...
|31 May 2011||
43477 43477-012 This technical assistance report is a decision document that provides justification, outputs and activities as well as cost estimates and proposed financing agreements for the Capital Market...
|16 May 2011||
36197 36197-013 <p> Procurement plan for the Technical Assistance Loan Improvement of Capital Market and Insurance Governance Project in Bangladesh.</p> Procurement plan for...
|31 Dec 2010||
English Share: Facebook Twitter Validations of Project Completion Reports Validates the extended annual review report's assessment of the project which aims to establish an automated central depository system in Bangladesh. IED overall...
|31 Mar 2009||
34908 34908-014 7177 xarr: ban 34908 bangladesh...
|7 Feb 2007||
Technical Assistance Loan Agreement for Improvement of Capital Market and Insurance Governance Project between People's Republic of Bangladesh and Asian Development Bank dated 7 February 2007
36197 36197-013 2232 <br /> tal: ban 36197...
|31 May 2005||
24103 Loan 1580-BAN[SF] <p>This report evaluates the performance of the Capital Market Development Program aimed to broaden market capacity and develop a fair, transparent, and efficient domestic capital market...