- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
For search tips, go to the Help page.
|1 Apr 2007||
The 2006 Annual Report of the Board of Directors to the Board of Governors reviews ADB's operations, projects, internal administration, financial management, and funding. The report also contains chapters on regional highlights, economic developments and a special section on ADB's 40th anniversary. The report includes the complete financial statements and appendixes...
|1 Oct 2007||
Economics Working Papers The paper applies the GARCH-M model to investigate the statistical properties of East Asia's bilateral exchange rates vis-a-vis the United States dollar before the 1997-1998 Asian financial crisis. The exchange rate peg to...
|1 Sep 2007||
Asian Development Outlook The Update looks at the dynamics of export performance in East Asia. It suggests that supply-side factors-including the quality of infrastructure and the business investment climate-play an important role export performance and that external demand remains...
|1 Jun 2007||
Economics Working Papers This paper examines the possible impacts on East Asia of a sharper and longer US slowdown than is currently anticipated by the Asian Development Bank in its Asian Development Outlook 2007. The expected slowdown in the economy of...
|1 Mar 2007||
Asian Development Outlook This 19th edition of Asian Development Outlook examines trends and prospects in Central Asia, East Asia, South Asia, Southeast Asia, and the Pacific, in the context of global economic movements. It throws a spotlight on a variety of structural issues in...
|30 Sep 2007||
English Share: Facebook Twitter Special Evaluation Studies The Microfinance Development Strategy of ADB, approved in 2000, was formulated to support the development of high quality, sustainable microfinance services to poor and low-income...
|1 Sep 2007||
English Share: Facebook Twitter Learning Curves This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the special evaluation study on the Effect on Microfinance Operations on Poor Rural Households and the Status of Women to determine how effective its...
|31 Jul 2007||
36197 36197-012 TA4246 <br /> (Bangladesh, Private Sector Finance, Economic Development / Growth, Economics...
|31 Mar 2007||
41909 40935-014 <p> The proposed ADB assistance is expected to strengthen the leasing industry further and expand the funding resources and financial services available to the SME sector in the Sri Lanka and...
|7 Feb 2007||
Technical Assistance Loan Agreement for Improvement of Capital Market and Insurance Governance Project between People's Republic of Bangladesh and Asian Development Bank dated 7 February 2007
36197 36197-013 2232 <br /> tal: ban 36197...