- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
For search tips, go to the Help page.
|13 Dec 2012||
亚行报告称，东南亚的实力带动亚洲经济保持增长 飞速攀升的东南亚经济体已成为亚洲发展中国家的一大亮点；若无东南亚经济体的贡献，2012年亚洲的经济增长会受到抑制。但亚洲开发银行（亚行）一份新的报告称，其他更广大的亚洲地区在2013年仍应提升经济发展速度。 菲律宾马尼拉 (2012年12月7日讯) - 飞速攀升的东南亚经济体已成为亚洲发展中国家的一大亮点；若无东南亚经济体的贡献，2012年亚洲的经济增长会受到抑制。但亚洲开发银行（亚行）一份新的报告称，...
|6 Dec 2012||
Southeast Asia's Strength Keeps Asia Growth on Track - ADB Report The surging economies of Southeast Asia have been a bright spot in developing Asia’s otherwise subdued 2012 growth performance, but the broader region should still pick up steam in 2013, says a new ADB report...
|7 Dec 2012||
Asian Development Outlook According to this Asian Development Outlook Supplement's findings, the surging economies of Southeast Asia have been a bright spot in an otherwise subdued 2012 growth performance in developing Asia, but the broader region should still pick up steam in...
|1 Oct 2012||
Asian Development Outlook The annual Asian Development Outlook, generally launched in April, presents an analysis of developing Asia’s recent economic performance plus its prospects for the next two years. This Update shows whether these forecasts were met, explaining divergence...
|6 Aug 2012||
Key Indicators for Asia and the Pacific The Key Indicators for Asia and the Pacific 2012 aims to present the latest key statistics on development issues concerning the economies of Asia and the Pacific to a wide audience, including policy makers, development practitioners,...
|12 Jul 2012||
Asian Development Outlook ADB’s latest figures predict developing Asia will expand by 6.6% in 2012 and 7.1% in 2013, lower than the 6.9% and 7.3% forecast in ADB’s Asian Development Outlook published in April. Europe’s worsening financial and banking...
|9 Apr 2012||
Asian Development Outlook The annual Asian Development Outlook (ADO) provides a comprehensive analysis of economic performance for the past year and offers forecasts for the next 2 years for the 45 economies in Asia and the Pacific that make up developing Asia...
|15 Oct 2012||
Sean Crowley: Hello and welcome, I'm Sean Crowley from ADB's Department of External Relations. I'm joined today by ADB Principal Economist Donghyun Park. He's here to answer questions on the Asian Development Outlook 2012 Update theme chapter: Services and Asia's Future Growth. Donghyun Park: Hi Sean, thanks for organizing the live chat and good...