- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
For search tips, go to the Help page.
|1 Apr 2001||
Asian Development Outlook Asian Development Outlook 2001 provides a comprehensive analysis of 41 economies in Asia and the Pacific based on the Asian Development Bank's in-depth knowledge of the region. It also includes a broad diagnosis of macroeconomic conditions and growth...
|1 Sep 2000||
Asian Development Outlook Following the Asian financial crisis, the Asian Development Bank (ADB) has been monitoring the economies of its developing member countries closely and more frequently. This Asian Development Outlook 2000 Update reviews developments that took place in the...
|1 Apr 2000||
Asian Development Outlook The Asian Development Outlook 2000 is the Asian Development Bank's annual survey of economic developments in its developing member countries in the Asian and Pacific region. This year, the Outlook looks at the social challenge facing developing Asia as...
|1 Apr 1999||
Asian Development Outlook What implications does the Asian financial crisis have for outward-oriented economic policies? Should countries still strive toward greater openness? What policies will economic recovery entail? Is a new international financial architecture needed? Answers...
|15 Oct 2012||
Sean Crowley: Hello and welcome, I'm Sean Crowley from ADB's Department of External Relations. I'm joined today by ADB Principal Economist Donghyun Park. He's here to answer questions on the Asian Development Outlook 2012 Update theme chapter: Services and Asia's Future Growth. Donghyun Park: Hi Sean, thanks for organizing the live chat and good...
|1 Apr 1998||
Asian Development Outlook This issue of the Asian Development Outlook is the tenth in a series of annual economic reports on the developing member countries (DMCs) of the Asian Development Bank. This issue of the Asian Development Outlook is the tenth in...
|1 Apr 1997||
Asian Development Outlook This issue of the Asian Development Outlook is the eighth in a series of yearly economic reports on the developing member countries (DMCs) of the Asian Development Bank. This issue of the Asian Development Outlook is the eighth...