- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
For search tips, go to the Help page.
|31 Dec 2010||
English Share: Facebook Twitter Validations of Project Completion Reports Validates the extended annual review report's assessment of the project which aims to establish an automated central depository system in Bangladesh. IED overall...
|31 Dec 2009||
English Share: Facebook Twitter Validations of Project Completion Reports Validates the completion report's assessment of the project aimed at creating sustainable farm and non-farm employment in rural Bangladesh. The project also aimed to...
|30 Sep 2007||
English Share: Facebook Twitter Special Evaluation Studies The Microfinance Development Strategy of ADB, approved in 2000, was formulated to support the development of high quality, sustainable microfinance services to poor and low-income...
|1 Sep 2007||
English Share: Facebook Twitter Learning Curves This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the special evaluation study on the Effect on Microfinance Operations on Poor Rural Households and the Status of Women to determine how effective its...
|31 May 2005||
English Share: Facebook Twitter Project Performance Evaluation Reports This report evaluates the performance of the Capital Market Development Program aimed to broaden market capacity and develop a fair, transparent, and efficient domestic capital...
|31 Dec 2003||
English Share: Facebook Twitter Technical Assistance Performance Evaluation Reports Reforming pension systems across Asia assumed a greater significance and urgency for the Asian Development Bank (ADB) in the wake of the economic and financial...
|31 Dec 2003||
Sector Assistance Program Evaluation of Asian Development Bank Assistance to Bangladesh Power Sector (2003)
English Share: Facebook Twitter Sector Assistance Program Evaluation This sector assistance program evaluation aims to: provide a comprehensive and independent assessment of the impact of ADB’s assistance over the past 30 years, on an...
|31 Jan 2001||
ADB's Rural Credit Assistance in Bangladesh, Peoples Republic of China, Indonesia, Nepal, Philippines, Sri Lanka and Thailand
English Share: Facebook Twitter Impact Evaluation Studies This impact evaluation study (IES) assesses the impact of ADB's assistance to rural credit and derive lessons from it. The IES is based on the assessment of 39 rural credit projects...
|30 Nov 1995||
English Share: Facebook Twitter Technical Assistance Performance Evaluation Reports This report assesses a technical assistance (TA) grant intended to assist the Government of Bangladesh in rationalizing the organizational and operational...