- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
For search tips, go to the Help page.
|10 Dec 2012||
ADB to Assist Member Nations in Implementing Islamic Finance Standards ADB will help grow access to Islamic finance in Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Indonesia, and Pakistan with a $750,000 technical assistance grant to help implement prudential standards developed by the Islamic Finances...
|6 Dec 2012||
Southeast Asia's Strength Keeps Asia Growth on Track - ADB Report The surging economies of Southeast Asia have been a bright spot in developing Asia’s otherwise subdued 2012 growth performance, but the broader region should still pick up steam in 2013, says a new ADB report...
|7 Dec 2012||
Asian Development Outlook According to this Supplement's findings, the surging economies of Southeast Asia have been a bright spot in an otherwise subdued 2012 growth performance in developing Asia, but the broader region should still pick up steam in 2013. Mixed third quarter data broadly support the forecasts in...
|27 Nov 2012||
43477-013 ADB Aims to Boost Investment, End Boom-Bust in Bangladesh Financial Markets ADB will provide $300 million to help Bangladesh smooth volatility in its financial markets, making them safer and more...
|26 Dec 2013||
45253 45253-002 This project data sheet (PDS) translated in Bangla is provided for the Third Capital Market Development Program in Bangladesh. ২০১২ সালের ২রা এপ্রিলের পরে যে সকল ঋণ, অনুদান,...
|1 Oct 2012||
Asian Development Outlook The annual Asian Development Outlook, generally launched in April, presents an analysis of developing Asia’s recent economic performance plus its prospects for the next two years. This Update shows whether these forecasts were met, explaining divergence...
|11 Nov 2013||
Bangladesh has had its share of stock market booms and busts. Following a bull run during most of 2010, the Dhaka Stock Exchange crashed in early December 2010 and by March 2011 the index had fallen by half from its all-time high. Bangladesh has had its share of stock market booms and busts. Following a bull run during most...
|3 Nov 2013||
45273 45273-001 2865 This is the amendment to Loan Agreement for Loan Agreement for Loan 2865-BAN: Financing Brick Kiln Efficiency improvement...
|3 Nov 2013||
45273 45273-001 2866 This is the amendment to Loan Agreement for Loan Agreement for Loan 2866-BAN: Financing Brick Kiln Efficiency improvement...
|1 Nov 2013||
45253 45253-002 This provides the project preparatory technical assistance report for the Third Capital Market Development Program in Bangladesh. It includes a summary of major outputs and activities for the project...