- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
For search tips, go to the Help page.
|11 Nov 2010||
$120M Loan to Improve Urban Planning, Services, in Bangladesh Bangladesh, supported by a $120 million equivalent ADB loan, is planning an overhaul of urban planning and infrastructure in two of its biggest city regions where services have struggled to keep up with booming...
|31 Dec 2011||
45282 45282-001 <p> Decision document for Strengthening Knowledge-Driven Development in South Asia presented to the Board of Directors of ADB or Management for approval.</p>...
|30 Jun 2011||
44305 44305-012 <p>Decision document for the Support for Climate Change Mitigation and Renewable Energy Development in Bangladesh presented to ADB's Board of Directors or Management for approval. </p...
|31 Dec 2010||
28025 28025-013 1730 1731 <p> Completion report evaluating design, implementation and...
|31 Mar 2010||
41556 41556-012 Research and Development Technical Assistance contributing to improved management of cities of all sizes in ADB's DMCs by increasing the number of urban infrastructure projects ready for detailed assessment (project preparatory TA) and...
|31 Mar 2010||
44102 44102-012 Capacity Development Technical Assistance (R-CDTA) Financed by the Asian Clean Energy Fund under the Clean Energy Financing Partnership Facility. Aims to promote solar energy and stable grid development in Asia and the Pacific...
|31 Dec 2006||
40276 40276-012 4898 tar: ban 40276 promotion of private sector participation in the power sector (...