- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
For search tips, go to the Help page.
|11 Feb 2014||
42378 42378-016 3087 This is the loan agreement for the Power System Expansion and Efficiency Improvement Investment Program - Tranche 2 between...
|5 Sep 2013||
44192 44192-014 This is the report and recommendation of the president (RRP) on a proposed loan to the People's Republic of Bangladesh for the additional financing of the SASEC Bangladesh–India Electrical Grid...
|31 Aug 2013||
44192 44192-014 3031 <p> Essential administrative and management requirements to implement the additional financing for the Bangladesh...
|22 Oct 2011||
Bangladesh: Second East-West Electrical Interconnector Under West Zone Power System Development Project
South Asia Project Briefs This brief provides an overview of the Second East-West Electrical Interconnector Under West Zone Power System Development Project in Bangladesh. A feasibility study in 1990 identified the necessity of a second east-west power...
|31 Aug 2010||
ADB $100 Million Loan to Help Spur South Asia Energy Trade ADB is extending a $100 million equivalent loan for a cross-border electricity initiative between India and Bangladesh that will provide impetus for increased power trading in South Asia....
|2 Jun 2009||
ADB, Islamic Development Bank to Set Up Shari'ah-Compliant Infrastructure Fund ADB and the Islamic Development Bank today agreed to set up Asia's first major multi-country Islamic infrastructure fund. MANILA, PHILIPPINES – The Asian...
|3 Oct 2008||
Bangladesh to Boost Private Infrastructure Investment Via ADB Bangladesh will mobilize massive private sector funds to invest in infrastructure projects with the help of a $165 million loan facility to be funded by the Asian Development Bank. MANILA,...
|26 Jun 2007||
ADB Helping to Develop Bangladesh's Power Sector with $465 Million in Loans The Asian Development Bank is providing assistance to further develop the power sector of Bangladesh to help ensure the delivery of reliable electricity supply to its people, as part of an overall...
|27 Oct 2005||
$230 Million Loan Package to Help Deliver Clean Energy to Western Bangladesh ADB will help expand the natural gas infrastructure and delivery system in Bangladesh to support the country's economic growth through a US$230 million loan package approved today...
|31 Mar 2008||
34039 34039 TA3978 <br /> tacr: ban 34039...