- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
For search tips, go to the Help page.
|18 Dec 2013||
The regional cooperation operations business plan (RCOBP), 2014-2016 updates the RCOBP, 2013-2015 and is the third RCOBP under the regional cooperation strategy (RCS), 2011-2015 . Proposed regional operations for 2014-2016 are consistent with the RCS priorities. In 2014-2016, operations will continue to focus on (i) improving regional connectivity, (ii) boosting cross-border trade, and (iii...
|26 Dec 2012||
The regional cooperation operations business plan (RCOBP), 2013–2015 for South Asia updates the RCOBP, 2012–2014 and is the second RCOBP under the regional cooperation strategy (RCS), 2011–2015. The proposed regional operations for 2013–2015 are consistent with the priorities of the RCS. In 2013–2015, operations will continue to focus on (i) improving regional connectivity, (ii) boosting cross-...
|17 Dec 2013||
46470 46470-001 Decision document for the Action on Climate Change in South Asia in xctryx presented to ADB’s Board of Directors or Management for approval. This technical...
|31 Dec 2011||
45282 45282-001 <p> Decision document for Strengthening Knowledge-Driven Development in South Asia presented to the Board of Directors of ADB or Management for approval.</p>...
|31 Mar 2010||
Regional Economics of Climate Change in South Asia Part I: Cleaner Technologies and Options: Subproject Report
40124 <p>Subproject report for the Regional Economics of Climate Change in South Asia Part I: Cleaner Technologies and Options, under the Development Partnership Program for South Asia, financed by the Australia-ADB South Asia Development Partnership Facility. </p...
|31 Mar 2010||
41556 41556-012 Research and Development Technical Assistance contributing to improved management of cities of all sizes in ADB's DMCs by increasing the number of urban infrastructure projects ready for detailed assessment (project preparatory TA) and...
|31 Mar 2010||
44102 44102-012 Capacity Development Technical Assistance (R-CDTA) Financed by the Asian Clean Energy Fund under the Clean Energy Financing Partnership Facility. Aims to promote solar energy and stable grid development in Asia and the Pacific...