- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
For search tips, go to the Help page.
|27 Nov 2013||
Economics Working Papers Bangladesh today faces a different future than it did decades ago when relatively abundant natural gas seemed to be the key to prosperity. To support more evidence-based dialogue on energy development, allocation, and pricing reform, this study uses a computable general equilibrium model to evaluate...
|8 Apr 2013||
Asia's Future Prosperity Requires Major Change in Energy Use Asia is moving along a dangerously unsustainable energy path that will result in environmental disaster and a gaping divide in energy access between rich and poor unless the region dramatically changes course, says a...
|6 Mar 2013||
South Asia is considered vulnerable to the impacts and consequences of climate change, including sea level rise, melting Himalayan glaciers, and increased frequency of typhoons. Notwithstanding these challenges, sustained and rapid economic growth is necessary for the region to achieve significant poverty reduction, uplift the economic well-being of its people, and increase its resilience to...
|4 Oct 2013||
44405 44405-012 7758 This technical assistance (TA) completion report for TA 7758-BAN: Tariff Reform and Inter-sectoral Allocation of Natural Gas...
|1 Sep 2013||
44405 44405-012 7758 This final report for the Tariff Reform and Inter-sectoral Allocation of Natural Gas in Bangladesh, aims to identify and...
|1 Aug 2013||
36205 36205-013 2039 This completion report for the Power Sector Development Program (Project Loan) in Bangladesh evaluates design, implementation...
|11 Nov 2012||
36107 36107-013 2333 <p> Major goods, works and consulting services procurement either ongoing or expected for the Sustainable Power Sector...
|31 Dec 2011||
37113 37113-013 <p>Examines the social and environmental consequences of the project prior to execution and provides information to decision makers and the public about the environmental implications of...
|31 Oct 2011||
Preparing the Energy Sector Dialogue and South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation Energy Center Capacity Development Project
40541 40541-012 <p> Completion Report for the technical assistance Preparing the Energy Sector Dialogue and South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation Energy Center Capacity Development Project,...
|31 Jul 2011||
37113 37113-013 <p>Examines the social and environmental consequences of the Power System Efficiency Improvement Project in Bangladesh prior to execution and provides information on the environmental...