- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
For search tips, go to the Help page.
|9 Apr 2013||
亚洲未来繁荣需仰仗能源利用的重大转变 中国香港（2013年4月9日迅）—亚洲开发银行（亚行）最新报告称，亚洲正沿着一条危险而不可持续的能源路径前进，如果这条路径得不到重大改变，将导致环境灾难以及穷国和富国在获取能源方面的巨大差距。 Video : Developing Asia - World's Largest Energy Consumer in Two Decades 中国香港（2013年4月9日迅）—亚洲开发银行（亚行）最新报告称，...
|8 Apr 2013||
Asia's Future Prosperity Requires Major Change in Energy Use Asia is moving along a dangerously unsustainable energy path that will result in environmental disaster and a gaping divide in energy access between rich and poor unless the region dramatically changes course, says a...
|9 Apr 2013||
Asian Development Outlook ADB's Asian Development Outlook (ADO) 2013 estimates that regional economic growth in the Asia Pacific region will pick up to 6.6% in 2013 and reach 6.7% in 2014. This is a distinct improvement on 2012, when growth stood at just over 6%. Consumer...
|9 Apr 2013||
The Asia and Pacific region needs an ample supply of clean, affordable energy to continue its rapid growth in the coming decades. To achieve energy security, developing Asia must actively contain its rising demand, aggressively explore new supply sources and technology, and progressively integrate regional energy markets and infrastructure...
|5 Apr 2013||
Developing Asia’s rising economic might and energy consumption will have far-reaching consequences for global energy markets and the environment. asia developments outlooks...
|11 Nov 2008||
ADB Allocates $3M Grant to Expand Clean Energy Program The Asian Development Bank is providing a $3 million grant to expand its clean energy program to involve more developing member countries. MANILA, PHILIPPINES - The Asian Development Bank (ADB) is...
|31 Mar 2010||
41556 41556-012 Research and Development Technical Assistance contributing to improved management of cities of all sizes in ADB's DMCs by increasing the number of urban infrastructure projects ready for detailed assessment (project preparatory TA) and...