- Key Facts
- Board of Governors
- Board of Directors
- Departments and Offices
- Policies and Strategies
- Annual Meetings
- Independent Evaluation
- Public Sector (Sovereign) Financing
- Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
- Funds and Resources
- Asian Development Fund
- ASEAN Infrastructure Fund
- Investor Information[日本語]
- Business Opportunities
- Consulting Services
- ADB-Japan Scholarship Program
- News & Events
- Data & Research
- Industry and Trade
- Information and Communication Technology
- Public Sector Management
- Social Protection
- Capacity Development
- Climate Change
- Environmental Sustainability
- Gender and Development
- Poverty Reduction
- Private Sector Development
- Regional Cooperation and Integration
- Social Development
- Urban Development
- Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA)
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC)
- Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS)
- Indonesia-Malaysia-Thailand Growth Triangle (IMT-GT)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC)
- European Representative Office
- Japanese Representative Office [日本語]
- North American Representative Office
- Pacific Liaison and Coordination Office
- Pacific Subregional Office
Countries with Operations
- China, People's Republic of [中文]
- Cook Islands
- Indonesia [Bahasa Indonesia]
- Kyrgyz Republic
- Lao PDR
- Marshall Islands
- Micronesia, Federated States of
- Papua New Guinea
For search tips, go to the Help page.
|18 Dec 2013||
The regional cooperation operations business plan (RCOBP), 2014-2016 updates the RCOBP, 2013-2015 and is the third RCOBP under the regional cooperation strategy (RCS), 2011-2015 . Proposed regional operations for 2014-2016 are consistent with the RCS priorities. In 2014-2016, operations will continue to focus on (i) improving regional connectivity, (ii) boosting cross-border trade, and (iii...
|26 Dec 2012||
The regional cooperation operations business plan (RCOBP), 2013–2015 for South Asia updates the RCOBP, 2012–2014 and is the second RCOBP under the regional cooperation strategy (RCS), 2011–2015. The proposed regional operations for 2013–2015 are consistent with the priorities of the RCS. In 2013–2015, operations will continue to focus on (i) improving regional connectivity, (ii) boosting cross-...
|18 Nov 2011||
This Regional Cooperation Operations Business Plan for 2012-2014 describes the consistency of the business plan with the regional cooperation strategy, including grants and projects in the pipeline for South Asia. (south asia regional cooperation operations business plan 20122014) (Country Planning Documents, Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Maldives, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Country Operations,...
|5 Apr 2010||
The completion report for the South Asia Regional Cooperation Strategy and Program (RCSP) for 2006-2008 reflects the achievements in cooperation programs envisaged under the RCSP, and focuses on regional projects, including national projects with regional implications as contained in regional cooperation business plans (RCOBP) for South Asia (2009-2010 and 2010-2012), country strategy and...
|12 Aug 2010||
South Asia, Neighbors to Hold 2nd High Level Forum on Regional Cooperation Leading government officials from South Asia and neighboring countries are meeting in Manila this week for a second round of high level talks on regional cooperation which will take stock of progress on work...
|4 Jun 2007||
Greater Regional Cooperation Tops South Asia Meeting Agenda Senior officials from Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, and Nepal are meeting in Manila to move forward on initiatives that can enhance regional economic cooperation in South Asia through strategic infrastructure projects and...
|1 Jul 2007||
English Share: Facebook Twitter Learning Curves This issue of the Learning Curves summarizes the evaluation study on ADB's Energy Policy 2000 to assess its relevance and effectiveness and to facilitate work toward a new energy strategy...